Pencor Forms Technology Practice Association
- Pencor to build pulp mill in N.H. // Pulp & Paper;Feb95, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p23
Reports on Pencor Inc.'s agreement with the Public Service of New Hampshire (PSNH) to build a market pulp mill in the town of Bow, New Hampshire. Similarity to the construction plans for Pencor's Hagerstown, Maryland facility; Application of chlorine-free bleaching techniques; Use of presorted...
- Garbage to OxyNol plant operational by year 2000. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/13/97, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p34
Reports on Pencor Inc.'s commercial ethanol production facility project in Middletown, New York State. Orange County municipalities' agreement to participate in the recycling operation; Estimated cost of the project; Economic significance of the project; Concerns about the project's prospects.
- Largest N.H. construction project in 30 years. Herbert, Chris // New Hampshire Business Review;9/15/95, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p1
Reports that the construction of a paper recycling plant proposed by Pencor Inc. could begin in winter 1996 in New Hampshire. Time frame for addressing the facility's financing, federal permitting and site location issues; Number of jobs created; Impact on local economy; Companies participating...
- $240 million dollar projects don't just happen. Herbert, Chris // New Hampshire Business Review;9/15/95, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p20
Features the local and global commitment of resources and expertise for the Pencor waste paper recycling plant proposed for Bow, New Hampshire. Includes Kverner A.S. of Norway; Morse Diesel of New York City; Sea Crest Construction Co.of Freeport, New York.
- Public supports recycling according to survey report. Duvoli, John // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/13/97, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p34
Cites an Orange County Survey Research Report poll of 402 county residents in New York State indicating broad support for recycling waste to fuel. Pencor Inc.'s use of the poll results to bolster efforts to encourage municipalities to sign on to an ethanol plant; Respondents' views on recycling...
- California ISO awards supply contract to ABB. // Transmission & Distribution World;Jul97, Vol. 49 Issue 7, p12
Reports on California's Independent System Operator (ISO) Restructuring Trust's awarding of a supply contract to the ISO Alliance comprised of ABB Power T&D Co., Ernst & Young LLP and Perot Systems Corp. Start of supply scheduling and business systems services; Provision of user interfaces and...
- Exploring the Natchez Trace Parkway. Copp, Darlene P. // TravelAmerica;Mar/Apr2000, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p54
Provides information on Natchez Trace Parkhighway. Brief historical background of Natchez Trace; Purpose of the Natchez Trace Marketing Alliance; Examples of handicrafts at the Mississippi Crafts Center.
- Always building on a plan. // Finance Week;11/25/2002, LEADERSHIP ALLIANCE. p2
Focuses on the celebration of the 10th anniversary of Leadership Alliance. Schedule of the celebration; Business plans advocated by the company; Programs developed by the company.
- BOSNIA-HERZEGOVINA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: South East Europe Monitor;Sep2002, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p8
Reports economic developments in Bosnia-Herzegovina as of September 2002. Reputation of Alliance for Change coalition during elections; Prediction of economic growth for Muslim-Croat Federation; Effects of vested interest on strategic company sales.