- STAT SNAP. // Telecom Asia;Oct2008, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p6
The article presents statistics on the number of subscribers to high-speed mobile broadband (HSPA) in the Asia Pacific, Europe, and North America, as well as worldwide.
- URGENTCOMM.COM POLL. // Urgent Communications;Dec2010, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p8
The article presents statistics on percentage of Urgentcomm.com poll respondents who find tracking and monitoring of personnel and equipment the most intriguing broadband application for their agencies.
- STATISTICS. // Computer Weekly;8/25/2009, p4
The article presents statistics on the reason for which people use broadband communication systems.
- You can't kill dial-up. Tanner, John c. // Telecom Asia;Sep2003, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the study of the U.S. broadband market on projection of increase of broadband customer base by the end of 2007. Percentage of the household penetration rate; Forecast for the non-existence of dial-up access; Changes for the price of the broadband.
- DOWN FROM THE HILL. // Multichannel News;4/6/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 14, p30
The article presents statistics on the number of members of the Congress who toured the "Broadband Nation" exhibit at the Cable Show in the U.S. in 2009.
- URGENTCOMM.COM POLL. // Urgent Communications;Nov2011, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p7
The article presents statistics on the percentage of respondents believing in the enactment of the D Block reallocation broadband network funding legislation in the U.S.
- URGENTCOMM.COM POLL. // Urgent Communications;Nov2010, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p7
The article presents statistics on the percentage of online poll respondents who think that land mobile radio (LMR) system for mission-critical voice will never be replaced by voice over broadband.
- Numeroscopio. Cruz, Karina Coronado // Revista Mexicana de Comunicacion;oct/nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 113, following p24
No abstract available.
- Argentinian broadband connections total 13.53m in Q1. // Latin America Telecom;Jun2013, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p1
The article informs that Argentina has ended March 2013 with a total of 13.533 million fixed and mobile broadband subscribers from 10.66 million twelve months earlier, as per the latest report from the statistics bureau Indec.