Waiting Could Cost Dolans
- Dolan family takes Cablevision private. // CED;Jun2007, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p6
The article reports on the move of the Dolan Family Group to buy and privatize Cablevision Systems Corp. in the U.S. It was cited that the company has formed a company that will buy all outstanding shares of Cablevision that they do not own for $ 36.26 per share in cash. The Dolan Family Group...
- Dolans Look To Slim Cablevision Debt. // High Yield Report;9/24/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 36, p3
No abstract available.
- Cablevision founder seeks a buy back. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p17
The article reports on the propose buyback of Charles F. Dolan and James L. Dolan, in behalf of the Dolan Family Holdings, for 100% of the outstanding publicly held shares of common stock of the Cablevision Systems Corp. in New York. The offer appraises the total equity of Cablevision at about...
- Second delay for vote on Rainbow tracking shares. Randall, Laura // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;12/05/2000, Vol. 366 Issue 3, p68
Reports that the Cablevision Systems Corp. has postponed for a second time its planned shareholder vote on the creation of a tracking stock for its Rainbow Media Group. Reasons cited by the company for its decision to postpone the shareholder meeting; 'Wall Street Journal' report about...
- POSITIVE CASH FLOW. Goldsmith, Jill // Daily Variety;7/29/2002, Vol. 276 Issue 39, p6
Reports the growth in the stock shares of Cablevision Systems in the U.S. Effects of financial scandals on company stocks; Details on the capital spending plans of Cablevision; List of the subsidiaries of the company.
- Cablevision shares continue to lag following rollout delay. Corry, Carl // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);03/09/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p22A
Reports the stock performance of Cablevision Systems Corp. in Long Island, New York. Approval of stockholders for the issuance of the Rainbow Media tracking stock; Reason for the delay in the roll-out of digital set-top boxes; Business operation of the firm.
- Cablevision on run. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;10/11/2005, Vol. 391 Issue 16, p15
The article reports that shares of Cablevision Systems have been one of the star performers within the broader media and entertainment industry this year, having ended the third quarter up more than 23%. Despite a slight downward trend in recent months, some on Wall Street believe the stock...
- Gabelli Solicits Potential Cablevision Board Members. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/29/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 38, p11
The article reports that mutual fund Gamco Investors Inc. has expanded its position in Cablevision Systems Corp. and is asking other shareholders to put together a possible slate for the multisystem operator's (MSO) board of directors. Gamco had spent around $14 million to increase its position...
- Cablevision taps advisers. McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;7/19/2005, Vol. 288 Issue 11, p6
This article reports that Cablevision Systems Corp.'s board has tapped Lehman Bros., and Morgan Stanley to advise on the Charles Dolan family's plan to take the cable side of the biz private and spin off programming arm Rainbow Media into a publicity traded company. A special committee appointed...