THOUGHTS ON THE BUSINESS OF LIFE
- LAST WORDS. // Sierra;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p72
The article presents a quote from author Oscar Wilde regarding mystery of the world.
- LAST WORDS. // Sierra;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p112
The article presents quotes of Oscar Wilde which reveals his notion on the complexities of understanding the principle of nature and art.
- Summer Fashion & Beauty Bliss. // Glamour;Jun2012, Vol. 110 Issue 6, p173
The article presents a quote from Irish poet and writer Oscar Wilde about the value of being yourself.
- Wild Oscar says:. // Advocate;12/5/73, Issue 126, p14
Presents a quotation from the book 'A Woman of No Importance,' by Oscar Wilde.
- Did Oscar really say that? // Nation's Restaurant News;1/14/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p14
The article highlights quotations from Oscar Wilde, the inspiration for the Wilde Bar & Restaurant in Chicago, Illinois. One quotation goes "Moderation is a fatal thing. Nothing succeeds like excess." Another quotation, which was posted before the opening of the restaurant, states "The suspense...
- A few thoughts on the business of education. // Forbes Asia;Oct2011, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p92
The article presents quotes from the publisher Malcolm Forbes on the purpose of education in business, writer Oscar Wilde on the importance of education and writer Ernest Dimnet on the importance of educating children.
- Comments & Quotes. // Secured Lender;May/Jun2005, Vol. 61 Issue 3, p92
Presents quotations from popular personalities concerning issues related to virtues. James Branch Cabell; William Safire; Gerald Nachman; Isaac Asimov; Christopher Lasch.
- AN INTRODUCTION. Follett, Wilson // Cords of Vanity: A Comedy of Shirking;1/1/1920, p2
The article discusses various reports within the issue, including one about James Branch Cabell, the author of the publication.
- James Branch Cabell. // Modern American Poetry;1921, p213
The article offers a brief profile of poet James Branch Cabell.