- CALM AFTER THE STORM. Cutrone, Lee // New Orleans Homes & Lifestyles;May2007, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p32
Several photographs of the renovated house of Marty and Barbara Claiborne are presented, along with its furniture and fixtures.
- Simple summer steps to sell your home. // Monroe County Clarion;7/6/2011, Vol. 51 Issue 29, pC5
The article focuses on ways to improve a home's over-all appearance to increase its chances of being sold which include applying a fresh coat of paint, updating the bathrooms, and making sure the home is attractive from the outside.
- Past, Perfected. KAROL, LARRY; BEELER, ELIZABETH // Coastal Living;Jul/Aug2012, p27
This article focuses on the restoration of a Victorian cottage on Martha's Vineyard island in Massachusetts and offers tips including use of items from an area's history in the decoration, changing the layout of a room to add space, and placing collectibles in a grouping together.
- The best design on show. Hillier, Rose-Marie; Radd, Peter // Australian House & Garden;Feb95, Vol. 93 Issue 3, p44
Recounts the combined efforts of interior decorators and landscape designers to restore Villa Alba, a nineteenth century Kew mansion in Melbourne, Australia. List of the team members and their respective contributions.
- Mississippi with a twist. Frank, Michael; Nichols, Mary E. // Architectural Digest;Jun98, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p202
Looks at how Vicente Wolf updated a planter's cottage built between 1846 and 1848 near Natchez, Mississippi. Background of Richland, and its acquisition by Michael and Ruth Burke; The Burke's collection of 18th-century architectural engravings; Use of furniture pieces designed by Wolf.
- DOUBLE HAPPY. WORMWELL, SARAH // Australian House & Garden;Oct2011, p100
The article focuses on a repurposed holiday home made out of two cottages which housed the gallery and artist's residence at Pearl Beach, north of Sydney, New South Wales owned by Penny Joyce and her husband, by Architect: Connor+Solomon and ambient Landscapes.
- Child's play. NIXON, KATE // Australian House & Garden;Oct2011, p110
The article focuses on the renovation of the 911-square-meter block rural property in Toowoomba, about 100 kilometers south west of Brisbane, owned by Grant and Bec Statton, by Natalie Brownlie of Tarlie B Designs.
- FAST forward. BRUYN, SUNNY DE // Australian House & Garden;Oct2011, p120
The article focuses on the renovation of a four-bedroom century-old home on Sydney's lower North Shore owned by Mark and Julie.
- PERFACTLY FORMED. OSTERGAARD, JUDY // Australian House & Garden;Oct2011, p128
The article focuses on the renovation of a double-fronted Victorian weatherboard home situated within inner-city Melbourne's dense network of heritage suburbs, owned by Mark and Julie.