- Bullock finds producing congenial. VENTRE, MICHAEL // Daily Variety;3/29/2006, Vol. 290 Issue 64, Special Section pA2
The article focuses on actress Sandra Bullock's role as executive producer of "The George Lopez Show". It details Latino television host George Lopez's first meeting with Bullock. The article also highlights Bullock's involvement during the first and second seasons of the television program. It...
- SANDRA BULLOCK "I HAVE MY FAMILY" Chiu, Alexis // People;3/26/2007, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p100
The article discusses U.S. motion picture actress Sandra Bullock. She stars in the motion picture "Premonition." Bullock is married to U.S. motorcycle tycoon Jesse James. She's the executive producer of the television program "The George Lopez Show." Bullock is working to rebuild a high school...
- Nets vet content. // Variety;10/28/2002, Vol. 388 Issue 11, p21
Reports on the action taken by television program producers to pulled their programs in deference to sensitivities raised by the sniper attacks in the Washington D.C. area.
- Canucks flash TV bucks. Tillson, Tamsen // Variety;06/05/2000, Vol. 379 Issue 3, p56
Highlights the activity of Canadian television producers at the L.A. Screenings in 2000. Value of the deals made by Canadian producers; Details on the strategy of CanWest Global in meeting the challenge of the television program `Millionaire'; List of television programs bought by CanWest.
- IN PRODUCTION. // Televisual;Sep2002, p10
Reports on television programs in production in Great Britain as of September 2002. Titles of the television programs; Production and direction credits; Airing schedules. INSET: IN BRIEF.
- February TX guide. // Televisual;Feb2005, p66
Presents the producer's television guide for the month of February in Great Britain. "Sex in the 70s"; "How to Sleep Better"; "The Friday Night Project."
- History happens here. // Televisual;Sep2002, p24
Features a television series on World War I that is in production in Great Britain in 2002. Production and direction credits; Plot and synopsis; Airing schedule.
- Canadian TV is facing new reality. Vlessing, Etan // Hollywood Reporter -- International Edition;11/18/2003, Vol. 381 Issue 18, p12
While Canada's broadcast regulator and independent producers debate how best to save the endangered original Canadian drama, private broadcasters are turning to low-budget reality format shows to woo viewers. One look at Canada's primetime TV schedule reveals the Canadian one-hour drama is...
- Try to stretch creativity, not just the budget. Katis, Paul // Televisual;Mar2011, p22
In this article the author stresses the importance for television directors to focus more on the creative process of a project rather than the budget.