Good Morning, London
- 2 U.K. Radio Execs Arrested. McGeever, Mike // Billboard;12/05/98, Vol. 110 Issue 49, p8
Announces that a senior staff member of the United Kingdom's commercial radio regulator, the Radio Authority (RA), and a chairman of an ethnic services radio company have been arrested by Scotland Yard's Fraud Squad on suspicion of corruption. Details about the case involving Janet Lee, deputy...
- New rival takes aim at talk radio leader. Arceneaux, Tainese // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;8/29/2008, Issue 323911, p1
The article reports on the relaunch of KYNO news/talk radio station by K-Jewel owner John Ostlund in Fresno, California. The station has a conservative talk radio format and was the market leader with its "Boss Radio" format in the 1960s. The shift to the new format made the station to covet the...
- Can this brisk Easterly drive digital radio's sales? Higham, Nick // Marketing Week;11/7/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p17
Examines the business performance and prospects of digital radio in Great Britain. Decline in the costs of digital radio sets; Increase in number of digital stations; Potential role of the Asian Network in raising the profile of digital radio; Asian community's enthusiasm for digital radio...
- Radio station owner revving his engine for 24-hour race. // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/21/2008, Vol. 28 Issue 47, p13
The article reports on the participation of Russ Oasis, a broadcasting entrepreneur, in the 46th edition of the Rolex 24 Hours competition at the Daytona International Speedway in Daytona, Florida on January 26, 2008. Oasis is supported by his teammates Tommy Archer, Jim Stout and Jason...
- Future up in the air. Clemens, Byron // St. Louis Journalism Review;Jun2004, Vol. 34 Issue 267, p21
Bill Borst, who hosts a program for the WGNU radio station, remembers Chuck Norman, the radio station's owner who died on May 17, 2004, fondly. He believes that Norman's presence was always there because you knew he was listening to the radio station's shows. Despite his respect for Norman and...
- RADIO STATIONS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p40
A list of the top radio stations in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on average quarter hour (AQH) share for persons 12+ is presented, including KSNE-FM 106.5, KLUC-FM 98.5 and KWNR-FM 95.5.
- WHO are you? // AdMedia;Nov2002, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p40
Focuses on the research conducted on the radio stations in Auckland. Use of 2001 Department of Statistics census data in the survey; Concept of station share; Cumulative audience of the radio stations.
- U.S. Commercial Radio Stations, by Format, 1993-1999. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p186
No abstract available.
- Adios, WPAT. // Business News New Jersey;11/15/95, Vol. 8 Issue 21, p4
Reports on Park Radio of Greater New York's separate deals to sell its radio stations WPAT AM and WPAT FM.