Billing for interconnect
- Take a look at the future of call accounting. Ruykhaver, Charles // Communications News;Aug2000, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p22
Focuses on the demand for call-accounting system. Reasons for the implementation of such system; Uses of call detail records; Trend in call accounting; Impact of the advent of the Internet on call-accounting service bureaus.
- For whom the bill tolls. // Communications News;Jun97, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p24
Features Alltel's installation of a communication system for the accounting of telephone calls in Advent Christian Village, Dowling Park, Florida. Features of the digital Centrex and call accounting system installed in the village; Ability of the communication system to support call accounting...
- Getting the Signals Clear. Phillips, Dan // Lodging Hospitality;5/1/2002, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p37
Provides answers to a question about integrating telecommunications and call-accounting in an ASP environment. Capabilities of a buffer box when added to a hotel's call accounting system; Requirements to integrating telecommunication and call-accounting system.
- Call Accounting And Billing For IP Services. Borthick, Sandy // Business Communications Review;Aug2001, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p28
Focuses on the development of call detail records and call accounting systems for voice-over Internet protocol (VOIP) services. Ways call records are being created; Growth rate of VOIP in the United States; Adoption of the Internet Protocol Detail Record format by telecommunication companies.
- The facts about call accounting and network management systems. Scotti, Joseph // New Hampshire Business Review;9/13/96, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p21
Informs on call accounting and network management systems. Availability of personal computer-based systems that assist companies in providing accountability for amount spent on telecommunications; Major components of a call accounting and network management system.
- Account Code. // Network Dictionary;2007, p19
A definition of the term "account code" is presented. It is a numeric code that should be entered to dial long distance numbers in some companies in order to control telephone billing. It is also used to protect against telephone abuse and to track calls back to the person or project originating...
- 0870 ban may be extended. // Pulse;4/23/2005, Vol. 65 Issue 16, p13
The article reports that practices could be banned from using 084 local-call rate telephone numbers as well as the national 0870 prefix. The Department of Health has asked PCTs to review whether practices can use any non-geographic numbers. The ban would come despite the Government having given...
- Call Accounting System. // Network Dictionary;2007, p82
This article presents an encyclopedia entry about the "Call Accounting System." It is a software designed for use in the telecommunication cost management for business or organizations. Examples of services integrated in the software include telephone call tracking, telephone usage monitoring,...
- Call Setup Time. // Network Dictionary;2007, p84
A definition of the term "call setup time" is presented. In telecommunication, it refers to the time need to establish a switched call between users. In data communication, it refers to the total length of time needed to establish a circuit-switched call between terminals.