Caserta Heads Back to IFC
- IFC's Caserta Chose Cable Over Dance--and Soared. Miller, Stuart // Multichannel News;1/25/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 4, Special section p2
The article profiles Jennifer Caserta who is the executive vice president and general manager of the Independent Film Channel (IFC) in the U.S. It states that Caserta learned her marketing experiences from Food Network, Westwood One Inc., and Oxygen Media before becoming president of...
- WOMEN TO WATCH HOT CONTENDERS FOR FUTURE POWER 100 LISTS. // Hollywood Reporter;Dec2012 Women in Entertainment Power, p110
The article presents a list of prospective women contenders to be in the list of "100 Women in Entertainment" that includes Jennifer Caserta, president and general manager (GM) of IFC; Mary Daily, president and chief marketing officer of 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment; and Susanne Daniels,...
- IFC ups Caserta to network prexy. // Daily Variety;5/1/2012, Vol. 315 Issue 21, p4
The article announces that executive vice president (VP)-general manager Jennifer Caserta was promoted president of IFC Corp.
- THEY SAID IT! // Broadcasting & Cable;1/13/2014, Vol. 144 Issue 2, p3
The article presents quotes from cable television (TV) network IFC president and general manager Jennifer Caserta describing the legal retirement of the corporate name Independent Film Channel (IFC), movie director Michael Bay explaining his reasons for walking off the stage during a live event...
- CORPORATE LADDER. EIDLER, CALLIE // Crain's New York Business;5/14/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 20, p0026
The article announces that Jennifer Caserta was promoted to president and general manager at AMC Networks Inc.
- Jennifer Caserta. Miller, Stuart // Multichannel News;6/13/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p70
The article announces that executive vice president Jennifer Caserta of Independent Film Channel (IFC) has received the 2011 Vanguard Award for young leadership from the National Cable & Telecommunications Association (NCTA) in the U.S.
- IFC's Summer of Buzz. Donohue, Steve // Multichannel News;5/30/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p24
Features the Summer of IFC marketing campaign of cable television network IFC. Views of senior vice president of marketing Jennifer Caserta on goal of the company; Movies that will premiere in the network in June; Ways by which the network will promote the feature programs in the month of June.
- 40 UNDER 40. // Multichannel News;5/29/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p29
Features some executives of cable and telecommunication companies under the age of 40 who made significant contributions to the industry in the U.S. Jennifer Caserta, senior vice president of marketing at the Independent Film Channel; Nancy Dubuc, senior vice president of non-fiction and...
- Fuse Will Reset Execs. Steiner-Threlkeld, Tom // Multichannel News;11/20/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p4
The article reports on the corporation reorganization of music television network Fuse in the U.S. Ed Carroll, president of Rainbow Entertainment Services will manage the network. Jennifer Caserta, a former Court Television marketer was promoted to replace Catherine Mullen as general manager of...