No Wavering on Innovation
- Unserved Should Mean Unserved. Tykeson, Amy // Multichannel News;11/5/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p23
An excerpt from a testimony delivered by Bend Broadband chief executive officer Amy Tykeson to the House Appropriations Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, FDA and Related Agencies on October 23, 2007 is presented.
- Ops opting for multi-room Moxi. // CED;Apr2005, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p10
Reports that cable operators BendBroadband and Sunflower Broadband have deploy Digeo Inc.'s multi-room digital video recorder platform in the United States. Benefits to users; Features of the primary device in the multi-room set-up; Other deployments of Digeo.
- A FAMILY AFFAIR. Neel, K.C. // Multichannel News;1/28/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 4, special section p14
The article profiles Amy Tykeson, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Bendbroadband. It discusses the family background, education, and career history of Tykeson. The article details the responsibilities of Tykeson as president and CEO of Bendbroadband, and highlights the benefits and...
- Keeping Broadband in the Loop. Berendt, Annelise // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep99, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p29
Discusses the issue of local loop unbundling (LLU) and its impact on the telecommunication industry. Broadband element of the LLU issue; Pros and cons of LLU; Impact of the broadband issue on efforts to make the LLU a realistic proposition.
- SPEED ZONE. // Global Telephony;Sep2000, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p14
Presents a roundup of articles relating to digital communication networks as of September 2000. Inclusion of Australian company Intelligent Public Network's plan to deploy digital subscriber line (DSL) access routers from Interspeed; Expansion of the T-DSL services of Deutsche Telekom AG;...
- BROADBAND: A PRIMER ON TELECOMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY. Boudreaux, Greg; Sloboda, Brian // Management Quarterly;Fall2000, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p2
Examines the technologies which may be utilized to deliver broadband communications to rural areas in the United States. Description and properties of digital communication; Advantages and applicability of broadband technologies in rural areas; Differences between the digital divide and the lack...
- Auction-Based Effective Bandwidth Allocation Mechanism. Eiji Takahashi; Yoshiaki Tanaka // Telecommunication Systems;Oct2003, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p323
Several auctions have been proposed and applied to perform contract negotiation and resource allocation in reservation-based networks. The methods proposed by these works perceive resources as single items with multiple units and place importance on a limited efficiency inside each node....
- INDEPENDENT STRATEGIC THINKER OF THE YEAR. Arenstein, Seth // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2013, p21
An interview with Amy Tykeson, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of cable operator BendBroadband, is presented. Topics include the firm's long-term investment as a response on the intense competition in technology, the emerging trends in the technological market, and the three things...
- Oops:. // CableFAX Daily;8/2/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 148, p4
This article reports on the appointment of Amy Tykeson as CEO of BendBroadband.