Freebies Help Harrah's Ward Off Flashy Rivals
- Dollars in the Desert. Beirne, Mike // Brandweek;4/1/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p19
Focuses on the Total Rewards loyalty program and promotions of Las, Vegas-based gaming company Harrah's Entertainment. Revenue generated by the gaming company in 2001; Number of gambling boats and casinos operated by Harrah's outside Las Vegas; Details on the Total Rewards Treasure Hunt...
- Why Harrah's loyalty effort is industry's gold standard. Bush, Michael // Advertising Age;10/5/2009, Vol. 80 Issue 33, p8
The article examines Total Rewards, the customer loyalty program of the gambling industry company Harrah's Entertainment Inc. The program has 10 million members and generated some $6.4 billion in revenue in 2008, 80 percent of the company's revenue from gambling. It is cited by marketing...
- Harrah's database grows with Caesars deal. Mihailovich, Steven // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);8/15/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 33, p1
Reports on the integration of the customer databases of Harrah's Entertainment and Caesars Entertainment in Las Vegas, Nevada in 2005. Completion of the buyout of Caesars by Harrah's in June 2005; Selection of active casino-goers from the databases; Use of the Total Rewards loyalty card program...
- Harrah's, Hasbro Get On Board. Beirne, Mike // Brandweek;4/1/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p6
Reports that Harrah's Entertainment will leverage its Total Rewards loyalty club with Hasbro's Game of Life using direct marketing. Number of Total Rewards members; Partners of Harrah's.
- The cutting-edge shopping trend. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;12/9/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p38
Reports on the survey indicating the changes in customer perception about the value of discount coupons in Great Britain. Acceptance of the marketing medium by a variety of consumers; Trend in redemption among users; Percentage of consumers from the higher-earning social groups using coupons.
- Flashmob, Naked Day und Dinner: Marketing Ã la Niebel. Damm, Janine // Textilwirtschaft;10/11/2012, Issue 41, p37
The article discusses the marketing strategies of the Niebel shopping centers in Heidelberg, Germany which includes a flashmob, a fashion show, and newspaper coupons. The author mentions that in the past year 4000 customer cards were issued which gives the company a total of 20000 club members,...
- HARRAH'S PLACES ITS CRM BET. Chen, Anne // eWeek;04/02/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p46
Focuses on Las Vegas, Nevada-based Harrah's Entertainment Inc.'s deployment of a customer relations management suite with its Players Card program. Use of multidimensional analytic technologies to target campaigns, drive revenue and improve customer relationship; Casino's collection of...
- Harrah's Ups the Ante. Parry, Tim // Promo;May2005, Vol. 18 Issue 6, p15
Reports on the customer loyalty program of Harrah's Entertainment in the U.S. Business partnership with an increased Total Rewards membership; Competitive advantage in the gaming industry; Acquisition and merger activities of the casino operator.
- Racking up points. Bulavsky, Jack // Casino Journal;May2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p34
Offers a look at the world of casino players' slot clubs in the U.S. gambling industry. Levels of the point system at the Boarding Pass Rewards Club of Station Casinos Inc.; Total number of members of Harrah's Total Rewards Club; Comments from Randy Fine, vice president of Total Rewards and...