Better Take Care Of Big Spenders
- Better Data, Integration and Apps. Ronco, Ron // Communications Technology;
The article discusses the need for cable operators to improve the efficiency of their operations support system (OSS). It states that, cable operators need to focus on improving customer service by enhancing customer experience, reducing complexity, and improving usability. The growing...
- Psst... I Like My Cable Company. // Multichannel News;12/12/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 46, p31
The author reflects on the customer service of cable providers.
- Think Outside The Cable Box: Align, Refine, Streamline. Mewada, Sanjay // Communications Technology;Q2 2012, p2
The article reports that cable operators are focusing on determining the best models for the long-term sustainability of their businesses in the wake of increasing competition from other channels. As stated, to gain consumer confidence and loyalty cable operators have to recognize consumers as...
- Is TV dying? US media stocks slump. Kehoe, John // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);8/8/2015, p12
The article reports on the decline in the prices of U.S. media and cable company stocks with customers opting for cheaper online alternatives like Netflix in Australia.
- Bring Back the Cable Show Bounce. GIBBONS, KENT // Multichannel News;5/10/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 19, p72
In this article, the author discusses aspects of the cable companies' stock performance in the U.S.
- INDEPENDENT MARKETER OF THE YEAR. Hultgren, Kaylee // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2012, p28
The article focuses on the success of Knology Inc.'s vice president of sales marketing Royce Ard and his team in raising awareness to consumers on retransmission consent in the U.S. It notes that Ard and his team have created a three-phase line of attack in which they educate consumers and act...
- Training cable's FRONT LINE. Santo, Brian // CED;Aug2006, Vol. 32 Issue 8, p12
The article presents the author's views concerning the goal of the television cable industry in the U.S. to provide better customer service. Based on a survey, the cable industry ranked the lowest in terms of customer satisfaction; however, the American Society for Quality reported that cable...
- Fixed the Problem? Now Repair the Relationship. // Multichannel News;10/19/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 39, p26
In this article the author discusses the need to repair not only the broken services, but also the established consumer and operator relationship in cable television industry. He is critical of repairing services and relationships problems as a key factor to realize growth in the industry. He...
- INDEPENDENT CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARD. Arenstein, Seth // CableFAX Magazine;Jul2013, p27
The article features cable television (TV) provider Atlantic Telephone Membership Cooperative which received the Independent Customer Service Award in 2013 from the magazine "CableFAX."