THE BUSINESS OF CROCHET PART 2
- The creative touch. Hutmacher, Robert M. // U.S. Catholic;May95, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p37
Discusses the creative process. Author's fascination with the process; God as the Creative Lover; People who encourage the creative power within individuals; Actions one needs to do to encourage creativity; Stories in the gospel that show a creative Jesus.
- Tips on how to creative people 'get creative' Smith, Patti // Fort Worth Business Press;2/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p15
Cites tips on how creative people get creative. Establishing objectives; Gathering information; recording ideas; Keeping a journal; Creating a project book; Brainstorming.
- Boosting creativity. Pevzner, Holly // Self;Oct2003, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p118
Cites three tips in jumpstarting one's creativity. Starting in the middle; Being a rebel; Setting a creative quota.
- SPEAK OUT. // Creative Kids;Summer2005, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p7
Presents the comments of readers of "Creative Kids," on creativity.
- Who Is The Creator In Our Lives? Walker, Coyd // Journal of Religion & Psychical Research;Jul94, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p152
Comments on how many people lay claim to being creators. References to creating one's own experience and life; Creativity thought to be part of human potential; Ways in which creativity requires receptivity to inspiration; Creativity's revelation of the grandeur of the cosmos and people's link...
- Celebrating great design not solely from the capital. Relph-Knight, Lynda // Design Week;10/30/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p4
Comments on the abundance of creative talent across Great Britain. Liverpool's nomination as European Capital of Culture 2008; Birmingham's wholesale regeneration of the Bullring retail area.
- Hardwired to CREATE! Aase, Sara // Current Health 2;Oct2009, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p12
The article offers tips on how to be creative in writing, music and art.
- How to Break Free. Pink, Daniel H. // O, The Oprah Magazine;Jan2010, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p120
The article presents suggestions on how a person can be more creative.
- Peeks and Piques! Steiner, Raymond J. // Art Times;Apr2008, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p2
The author reflects on the creative ability of artists. He asserts that this ability enables artists to create works of art which are unique and describe their inner personality. He also mentions that the creativity of artists are also influenced by various extrinsic factors, such as...