A NOTE FROM THE EDITOR
- Crocheted heart afghan. Weldon, Maggie // Workbasket;Dec95/Jan96, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p42
Illustrates how to make a crocheted heart afghan. Materials; Instructions.
- Hearts afire afghan. Smith, Ann E. // Workbasket;Dec95/Jan96, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p46
Illustrates how to make a heart-adorned afghan. Materials; Instructions.
- American beauty rose afghan. Roselle, Stephanie // Flower & Garden;Jul96 Supplement, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p38
Presents instructions on how to make a rose afghan. Materials and measurements; Step-by-step procedure.
- Blue diamond afghan. Balke, Betsy // Flower & Garden;Jul96 Supplement, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p82
Presents instructions on how to make a blue diamond afghan. Materials and finished measurement; Step-by-step procedure.
- Warmups. P.B. // Town & Country;Feb94, Vol. 148 Issue 5165, p25
Describes Kennebunk Weavers and DJC Design Studio's afghan. Size/Dimensions; Twenty colors; Price; Contact information.
- Kinlough Aran Afghan. LEAPMAN, MELISSA // Crochet!;Winter2015, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p91
The article offers step-by-step instructions for making a crochet project called Kinlough Aran Afghan.
- Let's Talk Plastic Canvas. Woods, Gina // Annie's Plastic Canvas;Mar2007, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p4
The article focuses on a charity work supported by Dynamic Resource Group. Several organizations including Dynamic has been supporting the Habitat for Humanity to build a home for a family in Berne, Indiana. Sue Reeves of Dynamic has been asked to select a handmade sewing project to give to the...
- THE INCIDENT INVOLVING THE AFGHAN. Howe, Charissa Clark // Crochet!;Mar2008, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p54
The author recounts her experience of crocheting an afghan for her mother.
- TIME FLIES. LONG, CINDY // Crochet!;Jan2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p82
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of trying to start a new afghan crocheting project.