Samsung's Web Phone Makes A Jolly Sprint
- Samsung, Sprint PCS unveil handset. // RCR Wireless News;7/23/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 30, p17
Reports that Sprint PCS and Samsung Telecommunications America unveiled the Samsung SPH-N200 handset for Sprint's wireless network in July 2001. Colors and features of the cellular phone.
- What's Next In Wireless. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/9/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p122
Reports on the launch of various cellular telephones by telecommunication companies at the Consumer Electronics Show, held in United States. Inclusion of digital camera, color display and web browsing in the 9600 CDMA 1X mobile phone by Audiovox Corp.; Launch of a color-screen phone by LG Corp.;...
- Sprint PCS launches camera, gaming bundle. // RCR Wireless News;8/4/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 31, p9
Reports that Sprint PCS has launched Samsung Telecommunications America's SPH-A600 camera-enabled cellular telephone. Features of the handset; Cost.
- Samsung enters LAN market with low-cost hubs and switches. Dix, John // Network World;02/16/98, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p15
Announces the release of Samsung Telecommunications America company's series of stackable hubs and switches which support 10M/100M bit/sec speeds on all ports. Comments from vice president Mark Stubbe; Details on Samsung's Smart-Ether hubs; Features of the products; Cost of the products.
- Samsung designs pico base station for cheap deployment. // RCR;01/19/98, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p6
Presents information on the introduction of PicoBTS, a compact Code Division Multiple Access base station by Samsung Telecommunications America company. Comments from David Allen, director of marketing STA Wireless Systems division; Functions of PicoBTS; Identification of where cellular and...
- Samsung launches division. O'Keefe, Susan // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;Mar98, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p16
Focuses on the launching of the United States (U.S.) networks division by Samsung Telecommunications America (STA) which endeavors to become the top-tier networking player within the United States. What the company introduces; Information on the future prospects of the company; Details on the...
- Samsung premieres CDMA handset, contracts with Sprint PCS. Lurie, George // RCR;09/15/97, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p34
States that Samsung Telecommunication America has unveiled a ultra-light pocket sized Code Division Multiple Access Personal communication services phone. Description of the SCII-1910; Information on the $600 million contract signed between Sprint PCS and Samsung; Details of the contract;...
- SAMSUNG INTRODUCES SPH-I330 PALM POWERED 3G PHONE. // Telephone IP News;Jan2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, pN.PAG
Introduces SPH-i330, a fully integrated Palm Powered phone with 3G data capabilities, from Samsung Telecommunications America. Features of the phone; Product overview; Background on Samsung Telecommunications America.
- Samsung Seeks Bigger Market Share. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p8
Reports that Samsung Telecommunications America is pushing into new markets and increasing its brand equity in the United States and abroad. Technologies the company is pushing; Factors that Samsung considers for its success; One possible weakness in Samsung's strategy.