CDG: Getting On With Business
- CDMA crowd sees new faces at Americas Congress. Wendelken, Sandra // RCR;12/06/99, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p3
Highlights the proceedings during the opening day of the 1999 CDMA Americas Congress. Presence of keynote speakers from the Internet industry; Code division multiple access (CDMA) carriers and manufacturers as target participants of the event; Presence of L.M. Ericsson in the event despite its...
- Bells will be Bells. Titch, Steven // Telephony;03/10/97, Vol. 232 Issue 10, p5
Opinion. Focuses on an endorsement by personal communication system providers of the code division multiple access digital format. Names of companies supporting the format; Highlights of the 1997 Wireless Datacomm Exposition and Conference.
- Mobile mania. // InfoWorld;07/05/99, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p38C
Reports on the roundtable discussion regarding mobile phone technology code division multiple access (CDMA) at the Fourth Annual CDMA World Congress. CDMA challenge in Western Europe; Four operators in Australia for CDMA; Reason for repositioning CDMA in China.
- Adding 4G to 3G. Seybold, Andy // Wireless Week;12/1/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 17, p25
Information on the Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) Developers Group Conference which was held in San Diego, California, is presented. According to the article, the event focuses on the migration of the third generation (3G) networks to fourth generation (4G). It also tackles on issues...
- Wireless Industry Expects First Slowdown Since '80s. Randolph, Ned // San Diego Business Journal;11/24/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 47, p7
Information about the 3G Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) North America Regional conference held at the US Grant Hotel in San Diego, California on November 19-20, 2008 is presented. The event was participated by about 180 wireless professionals to talk about the future of the mobile handset...
- Something to talk about. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;12/16/96, Vol. 231 Issue 25, p42
Reports on the 1996 Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) North American Regional Congress. Release of PrimeCo Personal Communications' CDMA technology; Worldwide acceptance of CDMA; Lucen Technologies' shipment of 1500 CDMA base stations.
- Beating the cdma2000 drum. // Telecommunications - International Edition;Aug2001, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p87
Features the 3G World Congress on code division multiple access (CDMA) held in Hong Kong, China in June 2001. Demonstration the CDMA is a serious third generation technology; Treatment of CDMA as a logical medium for advanced digital services.
- 14 manufacturers prepare to deliver CDMA handsets next year. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;12/08/97, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p21
Presents information on the 1997 Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) North American Regional Congress in Costa Mesa, California. Comments by Richard Lynch, chief technical officer for Bell Atlantic Mobile; Total number of worldwide subscribers; Launching of a joint cdmaOne handset...
- 3GPP2 group resolves some technical issues for 3G. // RCR;09/20/99, Vol. 18 Issue 38, p74
Reports on the completion of the Third-Generation Partnership Program's (3GPP2) international harmonization workshop on global 3G. Operators Harmonization Group's decision to push forward with a family of Code Division Multiple Access-based standards; Issues that workshop participants agreed on.