Management buy-out creates connector distributor for Tyco
- Filling E-Seats. Hatch, Susan // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Nov2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p59
Focuses on the investment on webconferencing business of Tyco Electronics in the U.S. Development of an intranet site; Formulation of electronic mail messages to the managers; Popularity of the technology. INSET: E-Conference Promotion 101.
- Tyco's first long reach cable assembly. // Electrical Technology;Mar/Apr2011, p31
The article previews Tyco Electronics' passive cable assembly that passed the DisplayPort version 1.1a Reduced Bit Rate specification
- New mini I/O connector from Tyco Electronics. // Electrical Technology;Mar/Apr2011, p36
The article previews the industrial Mini I/O connector system from Tyco Electronics.
- Installing wires without tools. Mraz, Stephen // Machine Design;8/8/2002, Vol. 74 Issue 15, p57
Provides information on Pivot Block terminal blocks from Tyco Electronics Corp. that let field technicians and service personnel install wiring without using tools to strip or cut the wire. Information on how the blocks work; Applications of the blocks.
- PPTCs Extend Protection To Line-Voltage Applications. Morrison, David G. // Electronic Design;7/8/2002, Vol. 50 Issue 14, p29
No abstract available.
- Tyco Turns Up the Heat on Lead-Free Solder. // Power Electronics Technology;Nov2002, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p13
Reports that Tyco Electronics Power Systems announced its first lead-free power modules capable of being used in lead-free production processes. Compliance with European and international environmental regulations; Key features of the modules; Other growth targets and strategies.
- Production Improvements through Water Recycling. Reinhard, Fred; Tasser, Christian // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;May2003, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p20
Focuses on the water treatment process of the electrodeionazation water recycling system AEDI of Tyco Electronics Inc. in Los Angeles, California. Removal of ionizable constituents form the water; Use of ion exchange membranes to get rid of the ionizable constituents; Capability to recover...
- New Circuit Protection Solution for Mobile Electronics. Mikolajczak, Adrian // Wireless Design & Development;Dec2008 Supplement, p22
The article evaluates the PolyZen device from Tyco Electronics Corp.
- Signal Modules Capable of Handling Up to 6.4 GB/s. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Jan2003, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p58
Introduces the MultiGig RT-2 connectors from Tyco Electronics Corp. Power capacity; Reliability of the product; Availability of the product.