- ASM Foundation increases support of science fairs. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Mar2002, Vol. 160 Issue 3, p53
Reports on the increase in science fair monetary awards by the ASM International Foundation in the U.S. Selection of awardees; Winners of the award for the year 2001; Culmination of the Intel-International Science and Engineering Fair.
- A wheel journey through an American way of life. Adler, Jane // Crain's Chicago Business;11/8/99, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p44
Reports on the holding of a photo-documentary show about trailers and trailer parks in Chicago, Illinois, sponsored by the Chicago Architecture Foundation. Features of the exhibit; Tracing of the roots of trailer life to the American love of mobility and independence.
- Gourmet show of goodwill. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Jul97, Vol. 98 Issue 7, p208
Focuses on the donations to the Goodwill Indiana organization by exhibitors and the Gourmet Products Show which was held in San Francisco between April 27 and 30, 1997. Information on the show; Details on the items donated; Who will benefit from the donation.
- Untitled. Hurwitz, Laurie S. // American Artist;Jun1993, Vol. 57 Issue 611, p5
Announces painting exhibitions in May 1993. International tour of the Barnes Foundation's art collection; Charcoal drawings of French artist Odilon Redon.
- The past meets the future. // New York Amsterdam News;10/12/96, Vol. 87 Issue 41, p24
Presents a caption picture of members of the `Our Children Foundation,' in front of the `Amsterdam News,' as they celebrated the work of art that fellow members created for the newspaper and the community. Names of the foundation members.
- Barnes tour extended. // Art in America;Mar1994, Vol. 82 Issue 3, p31
Reports on the extension granted to the Barnes Foundation exhibition `From Cezanne to Matisse: Great French Paintings from the Barnes Foundation'. Scheduled dates; Barnes' version of Seurat's `Poseuses' as the reason for the injunction.
- Lunt-Fontanne exhib unveiled. Hofler, Robert // Daily Variety;7/19/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 33, p5
Reports on the opening of Ten Chimneys Foundation's Alfred Lunt-Lynn Fontanne exhibition.
- UFA show exhibitors contribute furniture. // Furniture/Today;10/15/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p42
Reports on the donations of unfinished and finished furniture from exhibitors at the 2001 Unfinished Furniture Association National Convention and Trade Show to charity in New Jersey.
- ART UNFURLED: BOATS ON PARADE. Matuschka, Sandra; Quinlan, Erin // Yachting;Dec2003, Vol. 194 Issue 6, p16
Offers updates on the Art Unfurled: Boats on Parade, an art exhibition and charity auction held at the New York Yacht Club in Newport, Rhode Island in December 2003.