- Day cuise: Manchester Ship Canal jaunt scoops best visit for attraction. // Regeneration & Renewal;6/6/2008, p9
The article announces that the Manchester Ship Canal Cruises, operated by Mersey Ferries, was named Merseyside's best small visitor attraction at the Mersey Partnership's Annual Tourism Awards.
- Untitled. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;10/14/2005, Issue 1791, p88
This article reports that six ferry workers form Mersey Ferries and Liverpool Culture Co. have trained as guides who will greet visitors to Liverpool, England, when it becomes European City of Culture in 2008. The staff have undergone a week-long course covering presentation, customer service...
- U-boat across the Mersey. // Logistics & Transport Focus;Nov2009, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p20
The article describes a case study of a ferry company's six-hour Manchester Ship Canal Cruises. Faced with declining business a decade ago, Mersey Ferries' canal cruises are at an all-time high with passenger numbers 20 percent higher than from 2008 to 2009. The article cites its latest...
- Sanitation scores. // Consumer Reports Travel Letter;Oct98, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p240
Presents sanitation scores given to cruise ships in the United States by the US Public Service for July 1998. Contact information.
- In history's wake. // Russian Life;Mar97, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p28
Presents advantages and disadvantages in traveling on a cruise in Russia. Healthy emphasis on travel outside the capitals; Combination of the exotic nature of travel along Russia's ancient waterways with Western-style amenities; Demand of a large travel group; Difficulty in making home contact;...
- In with the new? Major, Brian // Travel Agent;12/5/94, Vol. 273 Issue 8, Cruise Desk p2
Reports on non-traditional amenities on cruise passenger ships. Mini golf course built into the `Legend of the Seas' cruise liner of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines; Features of `Grand Princess' liner of Princess Cruises; Caribbean area as exclusive sailing ground for the `Grand Princess';...
- Miami hosts the annual Seatrade Cruise Shipping Conference. Major, Brian // Travel Agent;3/4/96 Supplement Cruise Desk, Vol. 279 Issue 1, p4
No abstract available.
- Waterways. // In Britain;Jun95, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p65
Informs about the cruising services in Great Britain.
- Football? On a cruise? One fan checks it out. Hartill, Lane // Christian Science Monitor;9/28/99, Vol. 91 Issue 212, p17
Focuses on football games aboard the S.S. Norway Cruise ship.