Internet site just the ticket to simplify sales
- State should require bonding for ticket brokers. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p16A
Editorial. Focuses on the required performance bonds post by the Indiana lawmakers to ticket brokers. Information on the demise of the Tickets Up Front; Complaints on buying the tickets through Internet; Details on the National Association of Ticket Brokers Code of Ethics.
- Not all are happy about online sales for lottery tickets. Pokin, Steve // Granite City Press-Record;1/4/2012, Vol. 54 Issue 1, pA1
The article discusses the controversy over Illinois becoming the first state to sell lottery tickets over the Internet.
- ALLSOLDOUT.COM LEADING TRANSFORMATION OF B2B TICKET INDUSTRY. // Worldwide Videotex Update;May2000, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p4
Focuses on the role of AllSoldOut.com, an online ticketing community, in leading the transformation of business-to-business ticket industry in Rockville, Maryland. Direct selling of tickets by garage bank promoters and album stars; Elimination of transaction fees from ticketing firms; Venture...
- There's Still Work To Be Done With Online Ticket Purchases. MATTHEWS, DAVID // Business Press;10/02/98, Vol. 11 Issue 21, p18
Discusses the problems of purchasing game tickets online. Texas Rangers baseball team's Web site; Cost of up-charge to buy tickets via the Internet; Process of online purchasing.
- Music Glue looks for new clients with updated free platform. // Music Week;11/29/2013, Issue 48, p37
The article reports on the new features to be introduced in the 2.0 platform of Music Glue do it yourself (DIY) electronic commerce software solution in December 2013 which include selling a bundle of tickets, automated accounting, and print on demand T-shirts.
- That's the Ticket. Johnson, Dave // Working Mother;Mar2002, p15
Reports on the availability of services wherein one can purchase movie tickets in the United States via the Internet. Web sites that offer movie tickets; Advantages of buying movie tickets online.
- Untitled. Williams, Alan // Modern Railways;Oct2014, Vol. 71 Issue 793, p98
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of going through complicated process of purchasing online railway tickets from routes Scarborough to Bristol and Bristol to Totnes, England.
- MyTrainTicket takes on trainline. // Rail Business Intelligence;4/29/2010, Issue 365, p5
The article announces the launch of MyTrainTicket.co.uk, an online ticket retailer aimed at breaking the virtual market monopoly of thetrainline.
- Six debut exhibitors. // Event;Oct2009, p18
The article offers information on six companies that will debut at the 2009 Showman's Show to be held in Great Britain. It presents the products to be showcased by the debuting exhibitors which include Flexitec Structures, Iris Ticketing Solutions, HKHLighting B.V., New World Toilets, Attwools,...