- Fitting the police's bill. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Sep98, p27
Presents information on the third International Police and Security Expo, organized by Labelex Exhibitions on July 14-16, 1998 at the National Exhibition Center in England. Sectors that planned to be included in the show; Comment from Peter Myers, advertising manager at Labelex; Views of some...
- Mobil monitoring offerings proliferate. O'Toole, Patrick // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb98, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p61
Gives information on the Winter Consumers Electronic Show, which was held in February 1998. Information on mobile monitoring systems; Details on companies which are in the vehicle monitoring business; Information on Autolink, a venture between Johnson Controls and HighwayMaster Corporation;...
- Controlling the crowds. Roberts, Lauretta // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p63
Presents tips and guidelines for maximizing security during exhibition events. Use of identilam; Consultation with experts; Examples of security devices.
- Lock up your daughters. // Builders Merchants Journal;Aug2002, p15
Focuses on home security systems and technology featured at the Home Security Week exhibition in Great Britain. Contact information.
- Basel Fair Will Tighten Security. // JCK;Dec2001, Vol. 172 Issue 12, p20
Focuses on the status of security at the Basel 2002 World Watch and Jewelry Show in Basel, Switzerland. Plan of the management to tighten security; Statement of Basel Fair security chief Ueli Born on the issue; Requirement for journalist to have show-provided photo identification.
- ISC Expo/New York expected to be largest ever. O'Toole, Patrick // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun98 Part 1 of 2, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p36
Presents information on the planned 1998 International Security Conference (ISC) Expo/New York, to be held at the Jarvits Convention Center in New York City. When the exposition will be held; Number of companies expected to attend the exposition; Comments from Eileen Baird, industry vice...
- MILIPOL RETURNS TO QATAR. Coleman, Gina // Middle East;Nov2000, Issue 306, p40
Previews the Milipol Qatar 2000, the four-day international military, police and industrial security exhibition to be held in Doha, Qatar, in November. Expected number of delegates; Showcasing of vehicles, weaponry, security and surveillance equipment and uniforms and ancillary services;...
- Milipol makes a mark in the Gulf. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/6/1996, Vol. 40 Issue 49, Milipol '96 p1
Reports on the 1996 Milipol security systems exhibition in Qatar. Number of companies which attended the event; Products shown at the exhibition; Highlights of the event. INSETS: Bright future for leader of the new Gulf.;A Croat rescue story..
- Crimebusters on show. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec97, p28
Highlights the 1997 International Fire & Security Exhibition and Conference at the Christmas Islands in the Indian Ocean, organized by Miller Freeman Inc. Innovative security technologies exhibited; Number of visitors and exhibitors; Comments from exhibitors.
- COMDEX CROWD UNSHACKLED. Petersen, Scot // eWeek;11/12/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p41
Focuses on the security measures applied in the Comdex computer show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Safety precautions to the event; Importance of bringing cellular telephones due to the crowd; Need to avoid carrying of laptop computers to the show.