Photobition eyes US buy
- Photobition deal extends abilities. Roberts, Lauretta // Marketing Event;Oct2000, p10
Reports the acquisition of Colour Processing Laboratories (CPL) by Photobition. Advantages of the acquisition to Photobition; Information on CPL; Relocation of Photobition UK Graphics and Photobition Display.
- Scan parent is to move into US. // Marketing Event;Jan1999, p4
Reports the acquisition of United States-based pre-production and graphics agency Katz International by Photobition, the parent company of Scan Display Internaational. Significance of the deal to Scan; Other acquisitions made by Photobition.
- Photobition in RB Design buy. // Marketing Event;Jun98, p4
Reports on the acquisition of Photobition Group on RB Design & Display. Details on the acquisition; Information on RB Design; Pre-tax profit posted by the company on March 1998.
- Photobition bids for US expansion. Creevy, Jennifer // Marketing Event;Jan2000, p13
Reports on the expansion plans of foreign firm Photobition in the United States (US) with its acquisitions drive in 2000. Cost of the company's acquisition of Gamma Photo Labs; Remarks from Steve Smith, finance director; Areas in the US where the company has a presence; Clients of the company in...
- Former Meteor Photo CEO buys it back from British firm. Smith, Jennette // Crain's Detroit Business;3/18/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p20
Reports the reacquisition of the Meteor Photo & Imaging Co. Inc. from Photobition Group PLC in the U.S. Business planning of business owner Steve Grundner for the company; Reputation of the firm before the acquisition; Specialization of the business on photographic processing and large format...
- Findings of the Review Panel. // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;Dec99, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p10
Focuses on the findings of the Financial Reporting Review Panel of Great Britain on the reports and accounts of Photobition Group PLC for the year ended June 30, 1999. Requirements that the company did not meet; Issue on the acquisition of Novo Group PLC by the company; Provisions of the FRS6...
- Photobition in 'poetic' deal. // Marketing Event;May2000, p6
Focuses on the exhibition graphics firms of Wace Group acquired by Photobition. Background on the bidding lost by Photobition to Applied Graphics Technologies; How Photobition purchased the firm.
- Sydney lures media group. // Marketing Event;Sep98, p16
Announces the acquisition of the Expo Document Copy Centers, a graphic arts and printing company, by media services supplier Photobition Group. Other acquisitions of the firm in 1998; Aim of its acquisition in Australia.
- Palace Sports & Entertainment buys Meteor L.L.C. Halcom, Chad // Crain's Detroit Business;8/6/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 32, p22
The article presents information on the acquisition of digital imaging firm Meteor in Troy, Michigan by sports firm Palace Sports & Entertainment in Auburn Hills, Michigan. It is stated that the firms completed the deal on May 11, 2007 by consolidating the majority ownership of Meteor between $1...