Taiwan quake cancels shows
- Export advice. // Cabinet Maker;08/13/99, Issue 5150, p3
Report on the export advice to be offered by the British Trade International and DTI staff at the 100% Design exhibition.
- Global e-commerce network grows. Barrett, Randy // Inter@ctive Week;12/02/96, Vol. 3 Issue 28, p7
Reports on the growth of Melbourne, Australia-based Global Trade Point Network, the largest e-commerce trade network in the world. Total amount of transactions facilitated among 7 million companies in 148 countries; Total number of processed trading opportunities since 1993; Approximate number...
- ADDITIONAL MINISTRY OF FOREIGN TRADE CONTACTS. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/30/2012 UAE, p105
The article presents a list of contact information for the United Arab Emirates' (UAE) Ministry of Foreign Trade as of November 2012, including details on the Department of Trade Negotiations, Information Technology Department, and International Organisations.
- Next-generation Internet directory introduced on GTN. // Computers in Libraries;Jun96, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p52
Announces that Global Trade Network (GTN) has introduced what it is referring to as the next generation of World wide Web directories on the Internet. Features of the search engine; The availability of the product and service classifications called Standard Industrial Codes (SIC) and Harmonized...
- Next generation Internet directory. // Online;May96, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p12
Reports that the Global Trade Network has introduced a Web search engine to help users find World Wide Web sites based on a hierarchy of product and service classifications and SIC and HS codes. Use of a password; Ability to access the database and change their links; Offers of a free trial...
- LOCAL LENS. CATTARINICH, FABIO // Foreign Service Journal;Mar2013, Vol. 90 Issue 3, p82
A photograph of the Bahrain World Trade Center in Manama, Bahrain is presented.
- Call for Applications for the International Buyer Program-- Calendar Years 2014 and 2015. Moye, Elnora // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;10/11/2012, Vol. 77 Issue 197, p61740
The article informs about a notice issued by the U.S. International Trade Administration (ITA) seeking applications regarding International Buyer Program (IBP) for calendar year 2014. It further reflects upon the objectives, procedures and application review criteria for the IBP and mentions...
- BEYOND BORDERS. Burnett, Jennifer // Capitol Ideas;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p30
The article discusses the findings of the State International Development Organizations (SIDO) 2015 survey of state trade directors which shows that 199 trade offices are being operated by 40 states in other countries, with China serving as host to trade offices of 27 states.
- Opportunities for 2000. // Credit Management;Feb2000, p16
Informs on a series of year 2000 seminar/workshops on `Marketing through the Internet in North America,' as part of the British Trade International's `North America now' campaign. Highlight of exporters can use the Internet to create increased sales.