Sports fair first for AXA
- Reasons to be thankful. // Adweek Western Edition;11/27/95, Vol. 45 Issue 48, p36
Reports on Paris, France-based financial services firm AXA's launching of its television advertising campaign in the United States during the 1995 Thanksgiving Day.
- AXA files registration with SEC to list on NYSE; filing calls for secondary share offering. // Insurance Advocate;6/01/96, Vol. 107 Issue 22, p27
Reports on AXA SA's filing of a registration statement with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Company's plan to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange; Secondary offering plans of the company.
- Axa appoints new Bluefin Personal Consulting chief. Macdonald, Sam // Money Marketing (Online Edition);4/17/2012, p10
The article announces that Graham Harvey has been appointed as managing director at Axa SA.
- AXA SA. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Aug95, Vol. 96 Issue 4, p104
Reports that the life and non-life premium income of AXA SA increased in the first quarter of 1995. US life insurance premium income; International non-life premium income; Fall in international life income.
- Axa brings fantasies to life in new campaign. Parsons, Russell // Marketing Week;2/2/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p4
The article considers an advertising campaign for the British financial services and insurance company Axa which was created by the advertising agency Fallon.
- Most AXA practices signing welcome package. Pokrajac, Milana // Money Management;7/14/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 26, p9
The article reports that AXA SA's practices in Australia have signed a welcome package which offers no additional conditions of commitment, discounted business loans from AMP Bank, and enhanced marketing for retirement solutions.
- AXA's upgraded North product doubles inflows. // Money Management;11/24/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 45, p10
The article reports that the north platform of AXA SA has doubled its net inflows in the September quarter of 2011 compared to the same time of the previous year, which was made possible with the help of the combined and expanded offering and caution from investors.
- French insurer ups UAL stake. // Crain's Chicago Business;5/15/95, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p1
Reports that French insurer AXA has been rebuilding its ownership stake in UAL Corp. after selling shares during the 1994 third quarter. UAL shareholders.
- Axa revives plans for a variable annuity. Pow, Helen // Money Marketing;2/25/2010, p8
The article reports on the plan of financial firm Axa Group to launch a variable annuity in Great Britain.