UFI sets sights on upping members
- Revitalize Your Chapter by Combining or Merging. Thomas, Jane // Women in Business;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p28
Focuses on the importance of merging or combining the chapters of an organization to increase membership in the United States. Reasons for merging; Guidelines for merging; Benefits of merging.
- Amnesty returns to letter strategy for member drive. // Marketing (00253650);6/20/2002, p8
Reports the membership campaign of Amnesty International in Great Britain.
- PRESIDENT'S CHOICE. Kotkowski, Larry // Equipment Echoes;Summer2010, Issue 97, p2
The article presents the author's invitation to the members of Historical Equipment Construction Association (HCEA) to sign up new members for the HCEA.
- Aussie group of 800 jogs premier on law. // Advocate;12/27/71, Issue 71, p14
Reports on the membership campaign of Campaign Against Moral Persecution, a sexual freedom organization in Sydney, New South Wales. Role of the organization on homosexual law reforms; Total members of the organization; Location of the offices of the organization.
- YWCA offering one month free membership. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;10/7/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 20, p3
Reports on the offer of a one month free membership by YWCA of Orange County in New Windsor, New York.
- Untitled. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);10/10/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p2
The article presents information for people interested to become a member of a dynamic group of men and women who meet every Wednesday at the Guadalupe Valley Telephone Cooperative Inc.
- Membership Has Its Privileges... and Responsibilities. Butcher, Don // Feliciter;2003, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p6
Discusses privileges available to and responsibilities expected from a member of an association. Implications of membership of Canadian Library Association; Responsibilities of an owner; Comparison of privileges available to owners and members.
- Member-Get-A-Member Campaign. // Welding Journal;Jun2006, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p86
The article presents a list of participants in the 2005-2006 "Member-Get-A-Member Campaign" of the American Welding Society in the U.S. The top three members in the Winner's Circle include J. Compton, E. Ezell, and J. Merzthal.
- Member get-a-Member Campaign. Barsa, Bonnie // On the Edge;Summer2007, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p9
The article focuses on the promotion of the Member-Get-One campaign by the International Association of Forensic Nursing (IAFN) in the U.S. It stresses that such campaign serves as rewards among loyal members who contribute for the benefit of the association. It also offers incentives, and the...