Congrex opens US offshoot
- Congrex opens French office. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2011 Taiwan's Promise, p5
The article reports on the opening of an office of meetings and association management firm Congrex in Paris, France in 2011.
- . . . and Growing. // Corporate Meetings & Incentives;Aug2002, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p24
Reports on the strategic alliance between Conferon Inc. and Congrex Holding BV. Congrex's key market; Benefits of the alliance.
- For the Record. // Home Textiles Today;2/6/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p2
A correction to the article "Global Business" that was published in the January 30, 2006 issue is presented.
- The twilight zone (continued). McClelland, Stephen // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p8
Comments on the impact of market globalization on international telecommunication companies. Issues on merger structures in the industry that companies should address to improve competitiveness in the global market; Strategies recommended to concentrate on the profitable parts of the industry.
- Ocean Shipping and Global Marketing: Trends and Implications. Williams, E. Cameron // American Business Review;Jun90, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p30
BEGINNING ABOUT THIRTY YEARS AGO, and accelerating during the past decade, a technological and service revolution has been sweeping the ocean shipping industry. Not since the transition from sail to steam has the carriage of goods by sea experienced such profound and fundamental changes. These...
- Getting along long distance: understanding conflict in a multinational team through network analysis. Joshi, Aparna; Labianca, Giuseppe; Caligiuri, Paula M. // Journal of World Business;Winter2002, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p277
Focuses on a study that examined a geographically distributed team functioning across six countries within one multinational company. Conflict within geographically distributed teams; Details of the study; Use of network information to improve geographically distributed team functioning.
- Offshore knowledge incubation: the "third path" for embedding R&D labs in foreign systems of innovation. Lehrer, Mark; Asakawa, Kazuhiro // Journal of World Business;Winter2002, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p297
Focuses on offshore research and development units whose first strategic objectives is to build ties with their host research environment. Discussion of a framework for knowledge incubation; Multinational company embeddedness in European national systems on innovation; Research methodology.
- INTERNATIONAL TRADEMARKING. Newman, Cathy // Marketing (00253650);9/9/1999, p23
Focuses on the challenges facing international companies involved in trademark registration. Launch of a European Trademark Register; Brandnaming Co.'s launch of a service called BrandCover; Features of the service.
- HOW HAVE MULTINATIONAL CORPORATIONS FARED IN RUSSIA SINCE FINANCIAL TURBULENCE (AUGUST 1998)? Sharma, Avraham // Journal of Financial Management & Analysis;Jan-Jun2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p81
Presents several case studies on the impact of the August 1998 financial turbulence on multinational corporations in Russia. Amount invested by Gillette to construct a factory; Company history of General Motors and BMW; Marketing strategies of Gillette.