ITE eyes Egypt
- Show producer uses Russian base as new-market springboard. Feller, Gordon // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Jan1998, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the International Trade and Exhibitions Group Limited (ITE) in London, England, and its hopes to become a major producer of trade shows in emerging nations around the world. Reference to company capitalizing on its growth and market position in Russia and the Commonwealth of...
- E-business fair spreads wings. // Marketing Event;May2000, p14
Announces the plans of ITE Group to launch its E-Business exhibition in 22 countries. Importance of its exhibition program; Countries where the exhibition will be set.
- ITE sets up Eastern Bloc arm. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug98, p16
Reports that international exhibition organizer ITE Group has created the International Marketing Excellence (IME) division to organize events at selected shows in Russia, Eastern Europe and Commonwealth of Independent States. Comments from Jane Eyles, IME director; Participants at the 1998...
- Warshaw named as next ITE head. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec2001, p12
Reports on the appointment of Stephen Warshaw as chief executive of the company ITE Group on October 22, 2001. Work experience of Warsaw; Languages spoken by Warsaw; Number of chief executives of the company in two years.
- ITE in talks over strategic tie-up. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Sep2000, p4
Focuses on the partnership deal of the ITE Group company. Status of the negotiation talks; Factor that triggered the partnership move.
- ITE sales chief exits job after two-year stint. // Event;Apr2003, p4
Reports on the resignation of sales director Brian Wiseman from ITE Group. Remarks from ITE chief operating officer Matthew Meredith regarding the departure of Wiseman; Events organized by ITE.
- ITE in board shake-up. // Marketing Event;Feb99, p4
Focuses on management restructuring at ITE Group following the retirement of Roger Shashoua, chairman and founder of the company. Promotion of Lawrie Lewis as chairman; Appointment of Barbara Hanlon as executive director.
- Russia's interest in India. NAGRATH, AARTI // Travel Talk-India;Apr2014, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p8
The article offers information about the increase in interest of Russian tourists to visit India after observing the growing participation of India in the Moscow International Travel & Tourism Exhibition (MITT) and also presents the views of Sales and Event Director of ITE Group PLC Maria Badakh.
- ITE optimistic at rise in sales level. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Jan2002, p6
Focuses on the amount of exhibition space sold by ITE Group for 2002. Space sold by the company in 2001; Pre-tax loss posted by the company in the quarter ending September 30, 2001; Number of shows organized by ITE.