Trade bodies get together
- CPAs rate state society's media blitz. Schwartz, Lizz // Practical Accountant;Oct95, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p63
Discusses certified public accountant's views of the effects of the media publicity Illinois accountants received through interviews arranged with the help of the Illinois CPA Society. Print media versus television and radio; Importance of name recognition.
- PPVAR Welcomes Sonitrol National Dealer's Association. Don Young // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2013, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p30
The article reports that the Sonitrol National Dealers Association (SNDA) wantes to join the Partnership for Priority Video Alarm Response (PPVAR).
- We gratefully acceptâ€¦. Elsasser, John // Public Relations Tactics;Aug2004, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p3
Points out "Public Relations Tactics" has received more than 15 awards over the last four years, and recently, has been honored with several more. Gold Award in the category of Best Overall Editorial in the Magnum Opus Awards sponsored by "Publications Management"; Award of Distinction for...
- MEDIA NEWS. // Agri Marketing;Oct2004, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p18
Presents news and developments in the mass media and agriculture industry in the U.S. compiled as of October 2004. Promotion for Anita Vanderwert to the position of director of agricultural sales at Brownfield Network of Learfield Communications Inc.; Partnership between Primedia Business...
- MEDIA: IN BRIEF. // Campaign;1/28/2005, Issue 5, p8
The article states that the Office of Fair Trading has ruled in favor of media agencies in their long-running dispute with TV Eye, the body charged with ensuring that agencies are creditworthy. Aegis Group has acquired British digital creative agency De-construct. Sky Media and Nissan have...
- ASPA Makes Strides Internationally. Hamilton, Mary // PA Times;Feb2002, Vol. 25 Issue 2, pS1
Focuses on the partnership between American Society of Public Administration and the United Nations. Aim of the partnership; Promotion on public management; Participation of the ASPA members on the conferences of the International Association of Schools and Institutes of Administrative Sciences.
- Partnerships with Industry Leaders. // Journal of the Canadian Dental Association;Dec2007, Vol. 73 Issue 10, p894
The article highlights the meetings conducted by the Canadian Dental Association's (CDA) delegation to the 95th Annual World Dental Congress in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with 5 companies and the International Dental Manufacturers Association during the congress. According to the author, the...
- Out of challenge comes great opportunity. Painter, Sarah // Canadian Nurse;Sep2008, Vol. 104 Issue 7, p56
The author discusses the importance of Canadian Nurses Association (CNA) student membership. She relates how she found her way to nursing and became the president of the Canadian Nursing Students' Association (CNSA). She asserts that membership to CNA allows nursing students to be heard,...
- QVC to Feature FIT Designers. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/26/2005, Vol. 189 Issue 17, p12
Reports on the partnership between the shopping network QVC and the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City to launch the television program "Emerging Faces of Fashion," in October 2005. Format of the program; Contestants selected for the program; Reason for involving students in...