Acclaim's assault on senses
- Animating with motion-capture technology. Coco, Donna // Computer Graphics World;Dec95, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p16
Profiles Glen Cove, New York-based Acclaim Entertainment Inc. Company as leader in the cartridge-based games market; Establishment of its Advanced Technologies Group; Description of company's motion-capture technology.
- Acclaim obtains rights to WWF. // Playthings;Sep93, Vol. 91 Issue 9, p80
No abstract available.
- Boys' life is where Acclaim and its subsidiary, LJN, go to turn video game software into hard sales. // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p16
Presents the marketing success stories Nintendo Entertainment System marketer of Acclaim and its subisdiary LJN. Use of television advertising; Role of Boys' life and other magazines in giving kids the full story about the company's games.
- Acclaim backs interactive games with $10 million. // Brandweek;12/4/95, Vol. 36 Issue 46, p5
Reports on the plan of Acclaim Entertainment to have a $10 million ad/marketing campaign to launch 50 interactive games during the 1995 holiday season.
- Acclaim Entertainment cuts voice/data costs with multiplexers from Nuera. Marley, Brittany; Strain, James // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;May96, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p76
Focuses on developments related to United States' Acclaim Entertainment Inc. as of May 1996. Company's background; Worldwide leadership in interactive entertainment software publishing; Establishment of a leased digital connection between Oyster Bay and London.
- Acclaim earns record $127.4 million in first quarter. // Playthings;Mar94, Vol. 92 Issue 3, p10
Reports on Acclaim Entertainment, Inc.'s record revenues for the first quarter ended November 30, 1993. Percentage of increase; Statistics on company's net income.
- Acclaim stock off 46% as revenue is deferred. // Hollywood Reporter;12/6/95, Vol. 340 Issue 6, p12
Reports that Acclaim Entertainment Incorporated said it is restating its latest quarterly profit downward by 67% as it defers revenue pending product shipments. Falling of Glen Cove, New York (N.Y.) shares by 46%; Revenue; Filing for extension of submission of annual reports; By Acclaim to...
- Acclaim reports revenue, share increases. // Playthings;Aug93, Vol. 91 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the performance of Acclaim Entertainment Inc. for the third quarter of fiscal year 1993 ended May 31. Revenues; Net income; Earnings per share; Acclaim's agreement in principle with its lead banks to increase its combined working capital advance and letter of credit facilities;...
- ACCLAIM UNLEASHES VEXX FOR PLAYSTATION 2. // Multimedia Publisher;Apr2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p7
Reports on the launch of the VEXX video game developed by Acclaim Entertainment Inc. for Playstaton 2, Xbox and GameCube video game equipment, as of April 2003.