Kids TV channel goes on the road
- New Fox net sets splash for H'ween. Stanley, T.L. // Brandweek;10/12/98, Vol. 39 Issue 38, p6
Focuses on the 1998 holiday marketing campaign launched by the Fox Family Channel. Features of the campaign; Major partners of the company in the initiative; Comment by Ann Brown, vice president of advertiser marketing for the company.
- Fox Family Logs Yule Promotional Push. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;12/11/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p28
Reports on United States-based cable television network Fox Family Channel's 25 Days of Christmas marketing campaign as of December 11, 2000. Details of the marketing campaign focusing on the 2000 Christmas season.
- Affiliates warm to Fox Kids deal. Schmuckler, Eric // MediaWeek;02/23/98, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p4
Discusses the initial approval to the deal offered by Fox Kids Worldwide to its stations. Terms of the programming deal; Terms of payment of each television station; Comments of executives from some of the television stations involved in the negotiations.
- Kids' WB ready to fill void. Freeman, Michael // Electronic Media;11/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p8
Examines the implication of the demise of children-oriented television shows of Fox Kids Network for the corporate profits of KIDS WB in the United States. Competitive opportunity for KIDS WB to improve viewer ratings; Demographic sales target of KIDS WB; Increase in the market shares of KIDS WB.
- JOB INTERVIEW. // Marketing (00253650);5/10/2001, p58
Interviews Allen Stenhouse, marketing director of Fox Kids UK. Career history; Motivation; Achievements.
- Beyond the Box. Cooper, Jim // Adweek New England Edition;04/24/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 17, pU50
Deals with the marketing plans of several television networks for their children audiences in the United States. Details on the television programming of Nickelodeon network; Marketing plans of Cartoon Network; Information on the initiative of Fox Family Channel.
- Fox, Saban series get promo blitz. // Playthings;Jun99, Vol. 97 Issue 6, p52
Reports on Fox Kids Network's marketing promotion deal with McDonald's for its `Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog' program. Saban Entertainment's promotion partnership with Kentucky Fried Chicken; Details of the marketing programs.
- Power Rangers Anchor New Pasta. Thompson, Stephen; Stanley, T.L. // Brandweek;07/12/99, Vol. 40 Issue 28, p8
Reports on the promotion of Franco-American canned pastas from Campbell Soup using Fox Kids company's `Power Rangers' television program characters. Details on the promotion; Advertisement for the product.
- Rivals attracted to Nickelodeon's sweet success. Snyder, Beth // Advertising Age;11/9/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 45, p16
Reports that the success of the Nickelodeon cable network, in the late 1990s, has made its rivals look for ways to find the same success. Predicted success for Nickelodeon's `The Rugrats Movie' to be released in late November 1998; Efforts of the Fox Family Channel to create original programs...