Kids TV channel goes on the road
- New Fox net sets splash for H'ween. Stanley, T.L. // Brandweek;10/12/98, Vol. 39 Issue 38, p6
Focuses on the 1998 holiday marketing campaign launched by the Fox Family Channel. Features of the campaign; Major partners of the company in the initiative; Comment by Ann Brown, vice president of advertiser marketing for the company.
- Fox Family Logs Yule Promotional Push. Forkan, Jim // Multichannel News;12/11/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p28
Reports on United States-based cable television network Fox Family Channel's 25 Days of Christmas marketing campaign as of December 11, 2000. Details of the marketing campaign focusing on the 2000 Christmas season.
- Affiliates warm to Fox Kids deal. Schmuckler, Eric // MediaWeek;02/23/98, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p4
Discusses the initial approval to the deal offered by Fox Kids Worldwide to its stations. Terms of the programming deal; Terms of payment of each television station; Comments of executives from some of the television stations involved in the negotiations.
- Kids' WB ready to fill void. Freeman, Michael // Electronic Media;11/26/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p8
Examines the implication of the demise of children-oriented television shows of Fox Kids Network for the corporate profits of KIDS WB in the United States. Competitive opportunity for KIDS WB to improve viewer ratings; Demographic sales target of KIDS WB; Increase in the market shares of KIDS WB.
- JOB INTERVIEW. // Marketing (00253650);5/10/2001, p58
Interviews Allen Stenhouse, marketing director of Fox Kids UK. Career history; Motivation; Achievements.
- Beyond the Box. Cooper, Jim // Adweek New England Edition;04/24/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 17, pU50
Deals with the marketing plans of several television networks for their children audiences in the United States. Details on the television programming of Nickelodeon network; Marketing plans of Cartoon Network; Information on the initiative of Fox Family Channel.
- Fox, Saban series get promo blitz. // Playthings;Jun99, Vol. 97 Issue 6, p52
Reports on Fox Kids Network's marketing promotion deal with McDonald's for its `Mystic Knights of Tir Na Nog' program. Saban Entertainment's promotion partnership with Kentucky Fried Chicken; Details of the marketing programs.
- Power Rangers Anchor New Pasta. Thompson, Stephen; Stanley, T.L. // Brandweek;07/12/99, Vol. 40 Issue 28, p8
Reports on the promotion of Franco-American canned pastas from Campbell Soup using Fox Kids company's `Power Rangers' television program characters. Details on the promotion; Advertisement for the product.
- Family Channel Sets `Mom-O-Rama'; MGM Will Furnish Your Studio (Apt.). Stanley, T.L. // Brandweek;04/19/99, Vol. 40 Issue 16, p27
Reports on marketing and sales promotion strategies of film and television companies. Promotion by Fox Family Channel for Mother's Day in 1999; Products in connection with the movie `Matrix'; Appointment of Greg Castronuovo in the World Wrestling Federation.