Time is running out for the Dome organisers
- Recipe for the Future. Saccomano, Ann // Traffic World;8/23/99, Vol. 259 Issue 8, p16
Presents the high performance retailers from the management consulting and research firm in the United States. Compound annual revenue growth of the retailers; Average annual return on assets; List of high performance retailers.
- Contact with customers keeps executives informed of trends. Chase, Winslow K. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;06/21/99, Issue 322475, p4
Focuses on the different sales and marketing strategies employed by different business enterprises in Fresno, California. Companies who prefer hiring young over experienced salespeople; Companies who prefer quality over quantity of salespeople; Formation of alliances with different...
- ON TARGET? Gordon, Kim T. // Entrepreneur;Oct2000, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p130
Offers marketing strategies for entrepreneurs. Customer assessment; Management priorities; Assessment of company performance and competitors.
- TO YOUR STEALTH. McCall, Kimberly L. // Entrepreneur;Nov2001, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p28
Focuses on the venture of business enterprises into street marketing. Cost effectiveness of street marketing; Impact of street campaigns on customers; List of companies using street campaigns.
- All talk and no action in fixing snakes-and-ladders marketing. Clark, Martin // Precision Marketing;6/21/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 38, p14
Comments on the problems associated with the marketing approach of several companies and businesses in Great Britain. Concept of dysfunctional marketing; Benefits of marketing for a certain company.
- Customer Focused Management and Corporate Performance: An International Marketing Perspective of Malaysian Businesses. Mohamed, Osman; Ahmed, Zafar U.; Annavarjula, Madan; Arifudin, Paisal; Yogarajah, Anusuya // American Business Review;Jun2002, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p95
Examines the relationship between the marketing management activities and marketing mix activities and its impact on corporate performance. Degree of the importance of marketing mix activities as perceived by firms across Malaysia; Perception of Malaysian firms that promotion mix variables are...
- Selling Your Business. Gold, Lessing E. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2001, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p20
Focuses on various strategies in selling an alarm business in the United States. Application of an auction process; Determination of a potential buyer; Importance of confidentiality in selling.
- Ocean Shipping and Global Marketing: Trends and Implications. Williams, E. Cameron // American Business Review;Jun90, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p30
BEGINNING ABOUT THIRTY YEARS AGO, and accelerating during the past decade, a technological and service revolution has been sweeping the ocean shipping industry. Not since the transition from sail to steam has the carriage of goods by sea experienced such profound and fundamental changes. These...
- IF YOU BUILD IT, WILL THEY COME? BARRIERS TO INTERNATIONAL e-MARKETING. Harrison-Walker, L. Jean // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Spring2002, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p12
Although Internet technology makes it possible for consumers world-wide to shop on-line, many companies are starting to realize that (1) simply building a web site does not automatically generate international sales and (2) when international consumers do visit a company with the intention...
- NON-PRACTICE OF THEORETICALLY BASED MARKETING IN SMALL BUSINESS--ISSUES ARISING AND THEIR IMPLICATIONS. Carson, David; McCartan-Quinn, Danielle // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Fall95, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p24
Focuses on the implications of non-practice of formal marketing in small firms. Definition of marketing; Perspectives of marketing; Integration of theory and practice of marketing.