Dunlop pushes distributors
- Open you cash flow faucet all the way. Schmidt, David // Business Credit;Oct96, Vol. 98 Issue 9, p10
Looks at the case of the company Dunlop Slazenger, who experienced a $7 million cash flow influx after automating their collection process. Background information on the company; Impact of computer technology on accounting; Time spent using computer aided accounting.
- Aftershocks. // Golf Magazine;Apr95, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p26
Announced that during the tragic earthquake that rocked Kobe, Japan, Dunlop's balata-ball manufacturing plant in Kobe, one of only three in the world, was extensively damaged; The plant is a manufacturer of Maxfli HT golf balls.
- Dunlop sold. // Golf World;3/15/96, Vol. 49 Issue 32, p4
Reports on BTR PLC's deal to sell Dunlop Slazenger Corp. to its senior management.
- Sarawak makes plans for partial power privatization. // Modern Power Systems;Jan94, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p9
Reports that the Malaysian state of Sarawak has plans to partially privatize its electric utility by selling roughly 45% of the company to Dunlop for $294 million.
- Slazenger set to revive old badge. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;4/17/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p9
Reports on the creation of the 'S' logo on the range of rackets from Dunlop Slazenger Corp. Support of BSH to the Golf Foundation; Redevelopment of Dunlop range; Impact of logo on consumers.
- Slazenger sells cricket bat ads. // Marketing Week;5/22/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p13
Reports that sports good manufacturer Dunlop Slazenger will sell advertising space on its cricket bats. Worth of the deal; Companies talking with Slazenger at an early stage; Expected completion of the deal before the end of summer 2003.
- Slazenger adopts a new game plan. Shoebridge, Neil // BRW;10/24/94, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p168
Reports on Australian sports equipment maker Dunlop Slazenger's marketing campaign. Television and magazine advertising campaign for Maxfli golf clubs and balls; Decision to reinvest in Dunlop golf brands; Problems encountered by Dunlop as a result of recession in Australia; Research conducted...
- BRAND MANAGER OF THE WEEK. // Marketing (00253650);4/26/2001, p72
Presents an interview with Pete Loveridge, worldwide marketing controller for Dunlop Slazenger Group in Great Britain.
- Dunlop appoints Digiterre for web site revamp task. // Marketing (00253650);10/11/2001, p9
Reports the appointment of Digiterre advertising agency for the web site development of Dunlop Slazenger sports equipment brand in Great Britain.