- Thomson to help promote Morocco. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/12/2004, Issue 2641, p7
Reports that the British travel agency Thomson has confirmed its commitment to Morocco by signing a three-year partnership deal to promote tourism in the North African country.
- THOMSON TURNS WHISTLE-BLOW. Noakes, Gary // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/13/2007, Issue 2762, p1
The article reports on the plan of launching an advertising campaign by Thomson Corp. highlighting the failure of its rival travel agencies to offer inclusive prices in their web site. In this regard, Thomson watched the development of Thomas Cook UK after the imposition of non-optional extras...
- 3 Aphrodite Hills' tie-up with Thomson riles indie agents. Merrick, Hollie-Rae // Travel Weekly (UK);8/7/2014, Issue 2231, p5
The article informs that independent tourist agents are not pleased with the decision of tour operator Thomson Corp. to make Aphrodite Hills in Cyprus an exclusive Sensatori resort.
- Thomson vows to fight back. Huxley, Lucy // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/4/2002, Issue 2499, p1
Presents information on the business strategy of travel operator Thomson for improving its Preferred Agents' Scheme. Total number Preferred Agents branches of the company; Focus of the scheme; Plans of the company for the scheme.
- THOMSON AND CRYSTAL PROMOTE CITY DEALS. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;10/6/2003, Issue 1688, p67
Tour operators Thomson Corp. and Crystal are promoting a range of special offers on their city programmes. Crystal is offering savings of up to Â£120 on two-night breaks to Berlin, Germany and Thomson has up to Â£ 116 off two-night breaks to Amsterdam, Netherlands. Packages to Disneyland...
- STAR AGENT. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/6/2007, Issue 2753, p40
The article features Thomson, a travel agency located in Sheffield, England. The staff of the company are well-presented in full uniform complete with name badges. The agency is very tidy with brochures neatly stacked. Likewise, the staff are very approachable and knowledgeable when it comes to...
- Greece, Cyprus struggle. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/3/2005, Issue 2668, p7
Reports on the decline in the sales of Thomson Corp. through its high street travel agents for Greece and Cyprus because of the increased popularity of Turkey and Egypt.
- Summer sales remain well down. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;1/14/2002, Issue 2496, p1
Reports on the expected decline of summer holiday sales of travel agencies in Great Britain in 2002. Performance of Thomson and Airtours during the first week of January 2002.
- STAR AGENT. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/27/2007, Issue 2777, p32
The article profiles Maxine Wiley, assistant manager of the Ilford, England-based travel agency Thomson. Wiley has been with Thomson for seven years. She used to work at Mecca Bingo and BHS Supervisor before moving to Thomson. According to Wiley, the worst thing about working in a travel agency...