Kimble moves to Haymarket
- Miss Diary hit-on by headhunters. // Precision Marketing;2/17/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p16
The article discusses the author's experience with personnel recruiters for Haymarket Group. She was surprised when she opened an intriguing email asking for her services for an executive role in the said company. She recalls how excited she was thinking it was a dream come true. Little did she...
- Michael Heseltine is appointed president of CIM. Bold, Ben // Marketing (00253650);1/26/2005, p1
The article informs that Lord Heseltine, the founder and chairman of "Marketing's" publisher, the Haymarket Group, has been appointed President of the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM). Heseltine will work with the CIM's management team to help enhance the body's reputation and put...
- A YEAR IN PICTURES. // Campaign (UK);10/26/2007 First Fifty Years, p7
Several photographs of the executives of Haymarket Media Group, a British publishing company, are presented.
- Haymarket Exhibitions fills top spot. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);1/9/2003, p4
Reports on the joining of Simon Clarkson as top marketer of Haymarket Exhibition. Job responsibilities of Clarkson; Number of shows done by the company; Reason for the joining of Clarkson.
- PROFILE. // Event;Mar2003, p19
Profiles Haymarket Exhibitions marketing director Simon Clarkson. Career background; Responsibilities of Clarkson at Haymarket; Achievements.
- Haymarket marketing chief starts shake-up. Reynolds, Emma // Event;May2003, p9
Reports on the reorganization of the marketing department of Haymarket Exhibitions initiated by marketing director Simon Clarkson in Great Britain, as of May 2003. Executive appointments made by Clarkson; Operational changes implemented by Clarkson; Expected benefits of the reorganization.
- Ex-BBC marketer gets top role at Haymarket. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Feb2003, p7
Reports that Haymarket Exhibitions has appointed former 'Radio Times' marketing chief Simon Clarkson as its marketing director. Clarkson's work experience; Clarkson's view of marketing; Haymarket's exhibitions.
- WHAT I LEARNED AT HAYMARKET. Hall, Dave // Campaign (UK);10/26/2007 First Fifty Years, p48
The article presents work experience of various executives who worked at Haymarket Media Group. Mike Potter, who joined the company as a graduate trainee in 1971 and now co-founded Seven Publishing, says that Haymarket's sales training has never left him and a lot of the things he learned at...
- Haymarket hires Pf izer's Helgans. McGuire, Stephen // Medical Marketing & Media;Oct2005, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the appointment of David Helgans as executive vice president of Haymarket Medical. Career background.