PPMA show in London switch
- The no frills show. Watson, Brenda // Food Manufacture;Dec96, Vol. 71 Issue 12, p21
Highlights the ninth Processing and Packaging Machinery Association (PPMA) 1996 exhibition. Number of exhibitors who participated in the show; Types of products displayed; Comments from Barry Tucker, chairman.
- Show funding. // Packaging Magazine;1/23/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the sponsorship of the Processing and Packaging Machinery Association for exhibitors group in Cologne, Germany. Grant given to eligible companies; Contact information.
- PPMA votes to continue show. // Dairy Industries International;Mar1997, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p9
Reports that UK's Processing and Packaging Machinery Association (PPMA) will continue to hold its show independently according to ballot results of the referendum. How PPMA General Secretary Andrew Manly and Pakex exhibition director Dominique Fraser comment on the referendum result.
- PPMA hopes to Excel in London. // Food Manufacture;Sep2001, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p53
Focuses on the relocation of Processing and Packaging Machinery Association show on Docklands and ExCel exhibition centre in London, England. Popularity of the high-tech venue; Effect of the relocation on the number of visitors; Features of the exhibition show.
- NEC bans PPMA 1998. // Dairy Industries International;Jan1997, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p9
States that the National Exhibition Center (NEC) in Birmingham, England will not give a tenancy to the Processing and Packaging Machinery Association (PPMA) for its planned 1998 PPMA Show.
- Material world set to hit PPMA. // Food Manufacture;Sep2006, Vol. 81 Issue 9, p24
The article offers information on the packaging show of the Processing & Packaging Machinery Association to be held at the NEC in Birmingham, England on September 26-28, 2006.
- Record PPMA expected in Birmingham. Rees, Peter // Food Manufacture;Oct99, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p41
Features the Processing & Packaging Machinery Association's 12th annual food machinery trade fair on November 9-12, 1999, in Birmingham, England. Manufacturers participating in the exhibition; Notable food processing and packaging machinery introduced.
- Government funding takes firms overseas. Hunter, Joanne // Packaging Magazine;10/10/2002, Vol. 5 Issue 18, p5
Reports on the appeal of the Institute of Packaging and the Processing & Packaging Machinery Association from British packaging and print businesses interested in government financial support to help them reach export markets. Preparation of a joint bid to back British groups at major...
- Fresh outlook at revamped show. Goldstein, Simeon // Packaging News;Sep2011, p33
The article offers information on the Processing and Packaging Machinery Association (PPMA) show to be held at the National Exhibition Centre in Birmingham, England on September 27-29, 2011.