Event firms in merger
- Ultimate lifts lid on parties for Xmas 2002. // Event;Mar2002, p9
Presents information on the launch of the 2002 Christmas program of England party organizer Ultimate Experience. Party themes of the organizer.
- Ultimate sells 100th function for Christmas. // Event;Sep2002, p8
Reports that the Ultimate Experience has sold its 100th Christmas party and secured an extra West End venue to handle a rise in demand in 2001.
- Ultimate signs London venue to replace HAC. // Event;Apr2004, p5
Reveals that Ultimate Experience has secured exclusive rights to Old Billingsgate Market in London, England for a two-week Summer on the River installation in June 2004 and for theme parties through December 2004. Number of guests that can be accommodated in the venue; Other events to be hosted...
- Klesch Group. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Jul/Aug2015, p40
The article presents a case study of the 2014 Christmas celebration organized by events agency Ultimate Experience for the industrial firm Klesch Group and held in London, England on December 5.
- Party planners unveil projects for Christmas. // Event;May2002, p10
Reports on the launching of projects by corporate party organizers in London, England as of May 2002. Launch of The Bridge exhibition space by The Ultimate Experience; Theme launched by The Ultimate Event.
- Christmas is party time. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug97, p14
Reports that Business Pursuits has launched two themed Christmas event venues in London, England. Contact information.
- Briefs. // Marketing Event;Jun2000, p10
Covers news briefs on marketing events in Great Britain as of June 2000. Appointment of Crown Business Communications by Railtrack; List of first-time exhibitors at the Tarsus Exhibitions & Publishing's International Police & Security Expo on October 10-12; Firms tickets being offered by...
- Covent Garden opens its doors for Ultimate. Fletcher, Mike // Event;May2005, p6
Reports on the decision of Ultimate Experience to secure a two-year deal to stage events within the Covent Garden Market in London, England. Caterer and booking agency selected for the events; Advantages offered by the space.
- THE BASH IS BACK. Benady, David // Marketing Week;1/22/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p37
Focuses on the recovery of corporate party business in Great Britain. Increase in the 2003 Christmas bookings of the sector; Total parties organized by Ultimate Experience; Trends in the drinking habit of executives.