Global tour for telecom giant
- DDB GETS TELSTRA BRAND WORK. // B&T Magazine;11/26/2010, Vol. 60 Issue 2730, p14
The article reports that DDB has been tapped by Telstra to create a new brand campaign for the telecommunication company with the positioning "it's how we connect."
- Telstra shifts focus to lifestyle branding. Ryan, Rosemary // B&T Weekly;8/20/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2485, p8
Reports on the marketing strategy of John Wild for telecommunication firm Telstra Corp. Ltd. in Australia. Plans to shift marketing from a technology focus into a lifestyle positioning; Advertising campaign launched by Telstra; Marketing challenges of Telstra.
- Telstra campaign mystery (almost) cleared up. Alarcon, Camille // B&T Weekly;2/24/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2553, p40
The article focuses on the campaign to promote Telstra Big Home company as a customer-centric in Australia. With this regard, three shops have work collaboratively, which include first in rank next-gen telco.Com, with its HeroMessage Service , followed by BMW, with its promotion of the CommGames...
- Telstra launches its i-mode campaign. Nguyen, Maria; Patterson, Nichola // B&T Weekly;3/4/2005, Vol. 54 Issue 2509, p8
Reports on the launch of i-mode advertising campaign of Telstra Mobile company to promote its mobile phone Internet services called the i-mode. Features of the services; Goal of the i-mode services; Comment from Telstra spokesman Warwick Ponder on the practical applications of the home SMS services.
- This Telstra call is not waiting. Shoebridge, Neil // BRW;09/21/98, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p89
Discusses the efforts of Australian company Telstra to achieve real-time advertising campaign analysis. Telstra's desire to measure the effectiveness of advertisements while they are running; Implications for advertising and media buying agencies; Telstra's Callconnect advertising; Difficulty...
- Primus challenges Telstra. Ligerakis, Maria // B&T Weekly;5/14/2004, Vol. 54 Issue 2471, p7
Reports that Primus Telecom has issued a challenge to Telstra in its latest advertising campaign in Australia in 2004, which seeks to capitalize on consumers' negative feelings towards Telstra. Key features of the advertising campaign; Advertising credits; Implications on the telecommunication...
- Injured Hackett stars in Telstra ad. // B&T Weekly;2/17/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2552, p3
The article reports that injured athlete Grant Hackett will star in the first of the three campaigns developed by Telstra OTC Australia for the Melbourne 2006 Games in Australia. The campaign promotes the Telstra HeroMessage Service which allows fans to send text messages, electronic mail or...
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // B&T Weekly;5/12/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 2563, p2
The article reports global developments related to advertising agencies. Telstra company has launched a marketing campaign that will release a series of 11 print ads in the journal "Australian Financial Review" that will promote its services to the business community. Bush Atkins agency has...
- Y&R GETS MOBILE. Ryan, Rosemary // B&T Weekly;11/7/2003, Vol. 53 Issue 2450, p1
Reports that Young and Rubicam created the advertising campaign for Telstra Mobile in Australia. Other projects for the telecommunications company taken by Young and Rubicam from Singleton Ogilvy and Mather; Theme for all of Telstra Mobile's marketing communications.