- Korea opportunities. Maling, Nick // Marketing Week (01419285);8/20/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p28
Reports that as a consequence of the South Korean financial crisis, automobile manufacturers were expected to outpour cheap imports in the United Kingdom, but they continued to produce brand products, with emphasis on Daewoo company's advertising campaign through Europe. Impact of the collapse...
- Skateboarders perform in Daewoo extravaganza. Boyter, Gavin // Campaign (UK);11/26/99, Issue 47, p37
Reports the development of the Daewoo commercial by Duckworth Finn Grubb Waters company. Features of the campaign; Materials used on the campaign.
- Scale-models and real cars swinging in complex illusion. Clark, Mairi // Campaign;02/06/98, Issue 6, p23
Describes the advertising campaigns for Daewoo, focusing on the unique techniques used by Duckworth Finn Grubb Waters. Who makes up the company's creative team; Information pertaining to Daewoo cars; Focus of the campaign.
- Van with no name. Salter, Andy // Commercial Motor;10/2/2003, Vol. 198 Issue 5048, p18
Provides information on a new van from manufacturer LDV, which will be launched in the British market in 2004. Terms of a previous joint venture between LDV and Daewoo for the production of the van; Production target of the company; Description and features of the van. INSET: Look, feel and style.
- Details emerge of pan-Euro Daewoo drive. // Marketing Week (01419285);8/20/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p12
Reports that Duckworth Finn Grubb Waters agency was awarded the Daewoo company's pan-European branding campaign. Details on the other bidders for the account; Indication that CIA Media company in the United Kingdom is expected to receive the media account of Daewoo; Purpose of the pan-European...
- Daewoo assets boost LDV into light activity. // Commercial Motor;8/28/2003, Vol. 198 Issue 5043, p18
Reports on assets acquired by LDV from Daewoo. Value of the assets; Information on the joint vehicle development deal between LDV and Daewoo; Number of vans sold by LDV annually.
- Daewoo back at motor show. // Marketing Event;Sep99, p5
Deals with the double-decker stand by Daewoo Corp. on the London Motor Show in October 2000. Theme of the company; Who will create the stand; Comments from Nigel Unwin, promotions manager of Daewoo.
- Putting pushy salespeople out of commission. Merrick, Neil // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p10
Provides information about Daewoo Corporation's plan to enter the United Kingdom automotive market by adopting the trend of some financial services companies to reject commission-based compensation schemes. Perception of British on pushy salespeople; Difficulty in car industry to move away...
- Daewoo shifts to bigger cars. Gadacz, Oles // Automotive News;11/8/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5525, p40
Reports on the strength of Daewoo Motor Co.'s passenger car business and the weakness of its minicar venture in Singapore. Production change; Move of car line producers.