Sledge stages family reunion
- Sledge branch out to Zurich. // Marketing Event;May97, p10
Reports that Sledge is strengthening its European presence with a new office based in Zurich, Switzerland.
- THE GREEN AWARD. // Event;Oct2009, Special section p15
The article announces that Sledge was the winner of the Green Award in the 2009 Event Awards.
- Sledge seeks to boost team following three account Wins. // Conference & Incentive Travel;Feb2010, p12
The article reports on the plans of incentive travel (IT) firm Sledge to recruit four senior account managers and two executives within the first quarter of 2010 following the three accounts won by the company in Great Britain.
- 55,000 visit the Innocent Village Fete. // Event;Sep2007, p5
The article reports on the first Innocent Drinks summer festival held by the company Sledge in Regent's Park in London, England in August 2007. A total of 55,000 visitors participated in the festival which has been rebranded the Innocent Village Fete. Sledge won the contract to operate the...
- WE GO TOGETHER... // Conference & Incentive Travel;May2010, p6
The article presents acquaintanceship of Sledge's chief executive officer Nic Cooper and O2's head of events John Worthington.
- BT workshops go to Sledge. // Marketing Event;Jul/Aug97, p10
Reports that BT Business Communications has appointed Sledge to develop multimedia workshops for its regular series of communications fairs. Possible highlights of the event.
- BIS calls in help for manufacturing drive. Cartmell, Matt // PRWeek (London);1/13/2012, p11
The article reports that Kindred and Sledge have been hired by the Department of Business Innovation and Skills (BIS) in Great Britain to back its Make it in Great Britain campaign.
- BRAND EXPERIENCE AGENCY OF THE YEAR. // Event;Oct2009, Special section p23
The article announces that Sledge was the winner of the Brand Experience Agency of the Year in the 2009 Event Awards.
- Cumberlanders' picnic. // Chinatown News;10/3/94, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p15
Shows pictures of present and former residents of the old British Columbia mining town of Cumberland on Vancouver Island at their annual reunion and picnic at Stanley Park's Miniature Railway Station.