Did she Cope with job swap?
- Roadshow for Gas with P&O. // Marketing Event;Mar1997, p6
Reports on the roadshow planned by P&O Exhibition Services for British Gas Trading in South England. Introduction of British Gas Trading's services in South England starting March 7, 1998; Conversion of trailers to provide a mobile exhibition unit.
- P&O wins golf tour contract. // Marketing Event;Oct98, p6
Reveals that the Professional Golfers Association has appointed P&O Exhibition Services to supply all interiors and landscaping services for its 1998 PGA European Senior Golf Tour. Information on Senior Tournament of Champions; Top names expected to play at the tournament.
- Briefs. // Marketing Event;Feb99, p10
Covers news briefs on some exhibitions as of February 1999. Number of attendees during the 12th Norwegian International Tourism and travel Trade Fair; Launching of the furniture and floor coverings brochure at the Internet site of P&O Exhibition Services; Added attraction at the Country Living...
- Simon Burton. // Event;Mar2007, p25
The article presents an interview with Simon Burton, managing director of Exposure Event Creations. He says that he is among the people who fell in love with exhibitions. He mentions that he accepted the marketing director job at P&O Exhibition Services because of its enormousness. He cites that...
- P&O snaps up register firm. // Marketing Event;Sep99, p7
Deals with the acquisition of registration services company Expo Systems by P&O Exhibition Services in Great Britain. Comments from David Cunningham, managing director of Expo Systems.
- P&O divisions set up new identities. Mistry, Bhavna // Marketing Event;Nov/Dec99, p10
Reports that Earls Court & Olympia Group affiliates P&O Exhibition Services and P&O Events are to change their names. Reason for the name changing move; Personnel who will head the divisions.
- Weak at the top. Weak, John // Management Today;Oct99, p124
Offers a look at the life of an executive at work. Lunch with a vegetarian; Corporate sponsorships.
- Personal bias can threaten interview process. // Personnel Journal;Sep92, Vol. 71 Issue 9, Human Resource Supplement p4
Discusses the halo effect--the tendency to attribute positive traits to someone with whom a person has something in common. How the halo effect is an example of how personal biases can slip into an employment interviewing process.
- Convicts Aren't the Only Ones Doing Time. Goode, Stephen // Insight on the News;09/06/99, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p4
Compares the life of employees with that of prisoners. Similarities of the employees and prisoners; Difference of their lives.