Help at hand for card sales
- LINEAR STROBE. // Quality;Oct2009, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p71
The article evaluates the Checkline LS-5-12000 linear strobe from Electromatic Equipment Co. Inc.
- Portable Stroboscope. // New Equipment Digest;Mar2008, Vol. 73 Issue 3, p35
The article evaluates the CheckLine PK2X portable stroboscope from Electromatic Equipment Co.
- STROBOSCOPE. // Quality;Oct2008, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p59
The article evaluates the Checkline PK2X portable, digital stroboscope from Electromatic Equipment Co. Inc.
- EQUIPMENT. // Finishing Today;Dec2007, Vol. 83 Issue 12, p44
The article evaluates several coating equipment including CHECKLINEï¿½ TI-CMX, an ultrasonic thickness gauges developed by Electromatic Equipment Co. Inc., air atomizing spray nozzle developed by Bex Inc. and Prodigyï¿½ Generation II, a powder spray gun developed by Nordson Corp.
- MANUFACTURING COVERAGE : TESTING & INSPECTION. // New Equipment Digest;Dec2007, Vol. 72 Issue 12, p35
The article presents a comparison of testing equipment and supplies including M-Type oscilloscopes from LeCroy Corp., TI-CMX ultrasonic gage from Electromatic Equipment Co. and VZM 12001 zoom lens from Edmund Optics Inc.
- New Products. Rodie, Janet Bealer // Textile World;Dec2004, Vol. 154 Issue 12, p56
This article focuses on forthcoming products related to textile industry. Electromatic Equipment Co. Inc. of New York, has introduced Checkline LS Series of high-intensity xenon linear stroboscopes, which it says is suitable for visual inspection of labels, textile fabrics, nonwovens and other...
- ULTRASONIC WALL THICKNESS GAGE. // Quality;Apr2008, Vol. 47 Issue 4, Special section p68
The article evaluates the data-logging ultrasonic thickness gages Checkline TI-CMX AND TI-CMXDL from Electromatic Equipment Co. Inc.
- New Products. // Textile World;Jul2002, Vol. 152 Issue 7, p22
Presents information on several textile machinery and equipment which are released as of July 2002. Amaya embroidery machines from Melco Embroidery Systems company; Upgrade of the Superlooper needlepunch machine from Textilmaschinenfabric Dr. Ernst Fehrer AG; Information on the WT-100 Warp...
- New Products. // Paper 360;Apr2008, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p42
The article evaluates several papermaking machines including the e-Knifeholder from Tidland Corp., CHECK-LINE 136-3P and 136-2 hand-held tension meters, and the iRoll reel drum from Metso Paper.