- calendar. // Promo;Aug2004, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p76
Presents a calendar of events related to marketing and advertising workshops and conferences in the U.S.
- People&Places. // Adweek;8/25/2008, Vol. 49 Issue 26, p58
Captions are presented to photographs of advertising executives at advertising industry special events.
- Definition across a decade. Lloyd, Peter // Event;May2007, p31
The article presents information on the 2007 Thinkbox Experience held at the Roundhouse in London, England. From the beginning, it was cast as an experience with the main plenary presentations delivered on three huge screens. But it also featured a gallery of advertising work, a 12-screen area...
- email@example.com. // New Media Age;1/6/2011, p31
The article reports on special events at British advertising agencies during the 2010 Christmas season, including an alleged endless supply of champagne at IVillage's Christmas party, digital graffiti from Lumacoustics displayed at the party of "Marketing Week" and Jedward as the entertainer for...
- Adweek people. // Adweek Eastern Edition;12/9/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 49, p25
Presents several photographs of major advertising industry executives at various public events held in different cities of the U.S. along with brief description of the related events. Delegates at the Philadelphia debut of the Cannes International Advertising Festival; Fund raiser held by the...
- For Your Special Event. // East Bernard Express (TX);5/30/2013, Vol. 70 Issue 22, p6
The article offers information on the announcement for engagements, weddings, anniversaries, and special birthday parties offered by the newspaper "East Bernard Express."
- photo review. // Advertising Age;8/12/1996, Vol. 67 Issue 33, p20
Several photographs of various advertising events in the U.S. in 1996 are presented, along with highlights of the events.
- CSPA reveals list of category winners in int'l promo contest. // Advertising Age;4/10/1995, Vol. 66 Issue 15, p33
Reports on developments related to advertising in the United States. Includes Council of Sales Promotion Agencies' announcement of the winners of its annual international promotion competition; `Popular Mechanics' magazine's sponsorship of motorsports.
- For great events, take a tip from Jackie O. // B to B;01/08/2001, Vol. 86 Issue 1, p6
Reports the viability of the events business as a tool for business-to-business publishers in the United States.