Setting the scene
- What it means to win. // AV Magazine;May/jun2012, p15
The article offers information on the audio visual (AV) Awards 2012. Since its birth in 1999, the event has consistently grown in size and status. It is regarded throughout Europe as the premier networking event for the pro-AV industry. Details on the winners of the said event and their...
- AV Awards get revamp. // AV Magazine;Mar2009, p5
The article reports on the 2009 AV Awards in Great Britain. It is stated that the year's Awards have been organized to reflect the audio-visual industry's refound emphasis on providing customer solutions. The competition has been split into four groupings such as product innovation,...
- Coming Together. Goldman, Michael // Sound & Video Contractor;Feb2007, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p2
The article focuses on several events related to audio-visual equipment industry. It states that installation professionals will benefit from participating in the International Music Products Association (NAMM) Show in Anaheim, California. The consumer and professional technologies at the...
- Maverick leaves the teenage years behind. // AV Magazine;Mar/Apr2013, p46
The article reports that the audiovisual (AV) equipment distributor Maverick has organised a party to celebrate its 20th anniversary at the ISE 2013, an AV show, that was held in Amsterdam, the Netherlands in 2013.
- Panels and processes. // AV Magazine;Nov2008, Special section p3
The article provides information on the judges of the 2008 Audio Visual (AV) Awards in Great Britain. It highlights the rules of the award including the idea of having no conflict of interest, commercial sponsors must not take part of the judging panel and the "AV Magazine" does not have a vote....
- Show Support at Spider-Man film premiere. // Event;Jun2007, Special Section p3
The article describes the audio-visual production of "Spider-Man 3's" premiere at Leicester Square in London, England. Show Support devised a New York theme using seven light-emitting diodes screen buildings to create Manhattan skyline. Live video of the stars arriving and being interviewed on...
- SENSE making progress with AV industry aid. // AV Magazine;Nov/Dec2014, p74
The article focuses on the support of audiovisual (AV) companies such as NEC, AMX, and Maverick to the events held by the deafblind charity SENSE including marathons, golf, and cycling.
- Encouraging innovation. // AV Magazine;Mar/Apr2014, p77
The article offers information on the Prolight+Sound 2014 exhibition of systems integration, audio-visual media technology, and event management to be held in Frankfurt am Main, Germany from March 12 to 15, 2014.
- Conference & Exhibition Diary. // Image Technology;Oct2000, Vol. 82 Issue 8, p25
The article presents a calendar of events in the audio-visual equipment industries from October to November, 2000. "ShowEast 2000" will be held in Marriott World Centre on October 11 to 14, 2006. "142nd SMPTE Tech Conference and Exhibition" will be held in Pasadena, United Sates on October 18 to...