Land Rover vies for clothes trade
- Tata Motors kicks-off Truck World in Hubli. // Commercial Vehicle;Jan2016, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the participation of Tata Motors at the Advanced Trucking Expo (Truck World) in Hubli, Karnataka, India which showcased Tata Prima Range of trucks and related brands including Tata Genuine Parts, Tata Delight and Tata Fleetman.
- Tata Nano Featured at Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum. // India -- West;2/26/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 14, p55
The article offers information on the automobiles exhibition displayed by Tata Nano at Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum in India on April 25, 2010.
- Straight drive. Chari, Sridhar // Commercial Vehicle;Mar2013, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p7
An introduction is presented which discusses various topics including cover story of automotive manufacturer Tata Motors' Jamshedpur, India facility, the Society of Indian Automobile Manufacturers (SIAM) International Bus and Utility Vehicle Show, and the ACMA Automechanika-New Delhi trade fair.
- BLACK...AND SILVER. // Land Rover Monthly;May2014, Issue 190, p8
The article offers information on the Black and Silver special editions of the Defender XS automobiles unveiled by Land Rover at the 2014 Geneva Motor Show in Switzerland.
- Tata Motors showcases three new products at Municipalika 2015. // Commercial Vehicle;Jan2016, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p16
The article reports on the participation of Tata Motors at Municipalika 2015 in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India which launched newly built vehicles including Tata Ace Desilting Machine Bharat Stage (BS) IV, Tata Ace Zip hopper tripper (BS lll) and Tata LPT 1613/42 truck platform.
- Pharma, biotech, auto, textiles emerge hot. // Man-Made Textiles in India;Feb2009, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p68
This article reports that investors are attracted to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, automobile and textile sectors during the Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors' Summit in India. It explains that the sectors garnered a total investment commitment worth over Indian rupee (Rs.) 4 lakh crore. It...
- SWISS SPOTLIGHT. Davis, Matt; Gritzinger, Bob; Hart, Roger; Kable, Greg; Mandel, Dutch // AutoWeek;3/13/2006, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p19
The article presents information on various automobile models which were exhibited in the 2006 Geneva Motor Show which held in Geneva, Switzerland. One of the automobile model which was displayed in the show is S-Max, a five or seven seater that looks a lot like a shrunken Mercedes R-Class. It...
- Tata Nano debuts to cheers and worries. // Asian Pacific Post;7/23/2009, p17
This article reports on the launch of the Tata Nano automobile by Tata Motors in Mumbai, India.
- Tata Motors unveils new range of Tata ULTRA trucks in Sri Lanka. // Commercial Vehicle;Nov2014, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p16
The article reports on Tata Motors' launch of its Ultra range of Intermediate and Light Commercial Vehicle (ICU) trucks in Sri Lanka.