In pursuit of show data
- Travel has its benefits. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Feb2005, p13
Presents information on the benefits of hosting an air industry event according to a study conducted by Vivid Interface in Europe. Advantages of the Routes 2004 show organised by Manchester, England-based Airport Strategy & Marketing to its host city Madrid, Spain; Percentage of respondents who...
- The Facts 2010. // Event;Oct2010, p51
The article offers an overview of The Facts 2010, a research project created by the Association of Event Organisers' (AEO) marketing body FaceTime, in partnership with Vivid Interface, which focuses on the state of the consumer exhibition sector.
- Satisfaction ratings on the rise. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Apr2004, p13
Details the findings of the latest Index report compiled by Vivid Interface for the Association of Exhibition Organizers as of April 2004. Increase in the satisfaction of visitors in consumer shows; Average rating given for consumer and trade shows; Percentage of respondents who said that trade...
- Great expectations. Fletcher, Mike // Event;Nov/Dec2004, p13
Examines the results of a research on return on investment conducted by Vivid Interface for the Association of Exhibition Organisers. Number of exhibitors surveyed; Statistics on the expected rate of return of exhibitors; Objectives of the research.
- Budgets are rising, but can you hang on to your staff? Derrick, Stuart // Event;Jan2008 Supplement, p4
The article focuses on the "Event"/ESP Recruitment salary survey by Vivid Interface. The survey reveals that the sex split of three-to-one female to male demonstrates the continuing appeal of the sector to women. Incentive travel has seen a rise from 12% two years ago to 15 % in 2007, perhaps...
- Most exhibitors plan to treble their investment. Wills, Abigail // Event;Apr2005, p9
Presents the results of the Association of Exhibition Organisers' (AEO) Return on Investment (ROI) Study conducted by research agency Vivid Interface in 2005. Percentage of exhibitors who expect to recover a certain amount of ROI; Objectives of exhibitors in participating in exhibitions;...
- Onwards, upwards and busier than ever before. Bond, Claire // Event;Jul/Aug2005, p16
Presents the results of a survey on the special events industry conducted by Vivid Interface and the International Special Events Society in 2005. Improvement in events expenditures in 2005; Views of Joe Macgregor, managing director of agency Sprout, on an increase in the investments of event...
- NEWS. // In-Store;May2006, p5
Presents news items that relate to in-store media. Information on Entertainment Xtra, an in-store media network that Sainsbury's is rolling out; Industry shift in favour of P-O-P advertising, according to research by the In-Store Show and conducted by Vivid Interface; Purpose of Superdrug for...
- Research firm Vivid snaps up audit rival EAA. // Event;Sep2003, p6
Reports on the acquisition of Exhibition Audience Audits by event and media researcher Vivid Interface. Reason behind the move.