Sega tours US for Dreamcast drive
- Sega turns to TV production to pitch new products. // Brandweek;11/21/94, Vol. 35 Issue 45, p5
Reports on the television advertisement of Sega of America for its new game products.
- Sega to distribute character apparel. // Playthings;Apr95, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p45
Reports on Sega of America's distribution of apparel bearing the logos and likeness of its game characters through a catalog available with Sega game cartridges.
- Interactive comics. Sillery, Bob; Kirschner, Suzanne Kantra // Popular Science;Apr95, Vol. 246 Issue 4, p11
Introduces Sega's cartridge-based Electronic Comics system. Touch pad; 200 touch point; Price.
- Mortal kombat. Levine, Daniel S. // Adweek Western Edition;9/27/93, Vol. 43 Issue 39, p1
Reports on the results of the kids marketing review conducted by Sega America Inc. Finalists in the review; Companies eliminated from the review; Criteria for the review; Reason for the reversal in the review; Members of the search team; Basis for choosing the finalists.
- Sega plays super sonic Kay-Bee Tie. Spethmann, Betsy // Brandweek;8/23/93, Vol. 34 Issue 34, p3
Discusses Sega of America's cartoon series promotion called `Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog.' Teamup with Kay-Bee Toy Stores; Advertisement budget; Promotional awards.
- Messages `R' us. // Inc.;6/13/95 Special Bonus Issue, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p81
Describes Sega's handheld IR7000 Communicator, an electronic pocket organizer for children. Features of the device.
- The right context? // Adweek Western Edition;11/28/94, Vol. 44 Issue 48, p4
Features Sega of America's 30-minute infomercial called `Absolute Rose Street.' Target audience; Comment of vice president for marketing Bill White; Creators of the program.
- Untitled. // MediaWeek;8/23/93, Vol. 3 Issue 34, p5
Reports on Sega of America's launching of its first cartoon advertising series. Features; Value; Date.
- Blood, guts and video games. Podolsky, Doug; Silver, Marc // U.S. News & World Report;6/7/93, Vol. 114 Issue 22, p79
States that video game giant Sega of America has pledged to review its new titles for violence and obscenities and slap on a label. Examples of labels; Reason for the ratings; New breed of bloody games.