Trio bid to run Perth project
- More space at Telford centre. // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p6
Presents information on the Telford International Centre's redevelopment program in Great Britain. Cost of the redevelopment; Improvements to the structure.
- Quebec's good luck. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;1/17/94, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p51
Announces Ottawa's first grant under the infrastructure program, a total of $27 million to be put toward the $81 million convention center in Quebec City. Despite infrastructure program requirements calling for federal, provincial and municipal involvement there will be no municipal...
- A look at the center. // Architectural Record;Sep1986, Vol. 174 Issue 10, p106
Two years behind schedule and $125 million over budget, the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center finally opened in New York City last April. A report on the Convention Center that is 85 percent booked through 1992, and is a vast improvement over the ugly, congested New York Coliseum, not only in...
- Only connect. Gaskie, M. // Architectural Record;Feb1989, Vol. 177 Issue 2, p112
Reports on the design of Seattle's Washington State Convention and Trade Center (WSCTC). TRA + HNTB, Architects.
- Glitter by the bay. Canty, D.J. // Architectural Record;Aug1990, Vol. 178 Issue 9, p54
Describes the design of the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, California, a $165 million facility designed by Arthur Erickson Architects. Details.
- Divide and conquer. Pearson, C.A. // Architectural Record;Mar1992, Vol. 180 Issue 3, p114
Offers a look at the new Minneapolis Convention Center, designed by The Convention Center Collaborative. The collaborative (consisting of the firms Setter, Leach & Lindstrom, Leonard Parker Associates and Loschky Marquardt Nesholm) broke the 800,000-square-foot space into three manageable,...
- Session information. // Business Credit;Apr97, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p20
Presents a listing of events that will take place at the Salt Palace Convention Center in Utah, during 1997. Names of the events.
- The Atlantic City Convention Center gets closer to reality. Corn, Lila // Business News New Jersey;11/1/95, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p41
Features the new Atlantic City Convention Center as a new Northeast business address. Special features of the convention center; Financing; Spectacor Management Group of Philadelphia as manager of the center; Questions regarding the fate of the old center; Center's Location; Future plans;...
- Top convention centers. Barbarello, Kathleen // Business News New Jersey;01/19/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p30
Presents a listing of the top 50 convention centers in the United States, ranked by the amount of exhibit space in square feet. Names of the centers.