- Vodafone net adds disappoint. // RCR Wireless News;4/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p27
Reports on the proportionate net subscribers signed by Vodafone Group PLC. Worldwide proportionate customers of the company; Factors that influence the net additions; Data revenue increase reported by Vodafone.
- Verizon maintains position as industry pacesetter. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;2/3/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p8
Talks about the future of Verizon Wireless. Speculation about Vodafone Group plc's intentions toward Verizon Wireless; Brief information on Verizon's origins; Discussion on how Vodafone became part of the Verizon story.
- Vodafone adds 4.4 million subscribers, expects slower growth in future. // RCR Wireless News;4/9/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p24
Reports the addition of customers of Vodafone Group as of March 2001 showing growth in its worldwide registered proportionate customer base. Number of its customers added through stake increases; Views on the status of its customer growth for the year 2001.
- Vodafone unveils Live! next-generation offer. Chandiramani, Ravi; Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);9/12/2002, p3
Reports the launching of Vodafone Live! services from Vodafone in Great Britain. Promotion of picture messaging services; Provision of mobile Internet games and location-based services; Generation of revenue.
- Vodafone beefs up marketing arm. // Marketing Week;5/7/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p6
Reports that the Vodafone company created two executive positions, thus increasing its marketing team. Reference to the creation of the `pay as you talk,' and `loyalty' marketing teams; Who the executives will report to; Responsibilities of the marketing executives.
- If I could get my hands on Vodafone&hellips;. Davis, Adrian // Brand Strategy;Apr2002, Issue 158, p6
Describes the work that Vodafone has done in terms of technological and marketing output as of April 2002. Technological platform of Vodafone; Technologies that will enable Vodafone to have a client-facing relationship for a variety of day-to-day services; Ability of Vodafone to stretch into...
- Vodafone reaches 10 million users. // RCR;03/08/99, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p25
Reports on Vodafone Group PLC's number of telecommunication subscribers in Great Britain and other countries, as of March 1, 1999.
- Vodafone to widen quarterly subscriber reports. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p69
Reports on the plans of Vodafone Group PLC to widen its quarterly subscriber reports. Benefit for investors; Classification of customers; Overstatement of the existing active customer base of the firm.
- Three's a crowd on the phone. Lynch, Grahame // Bulletin with Newsweek;12/31/96-1/1/97, Vol. 116 Issue 6053, p118
Discusses the Australian telecommunications carrier Vodafone. Mistakes made by Vodafone executives; The strength of the analogue mobile market; Vodafone's digital only marketing; Its attempts to control its distribution channels; How Vodafone is performing against competitors; Quality of the...