Virgin to boost ads on railway
- Virgin ushers in Pendolinos with brand vision ads. // Marketing (00253650);8/8/2002, p5
Reports the brand vision advertising campaign of Virgin Trains in Great Britain.
- Pendolions may be stored. // Rail Business Intelligence;4/3/2003, Issue 195, p5
Reports on the potential storage of Virgin Rail's Alstom Class 390 Pendolino tilting trains, as of April 2003. Information on clearance delays of the trains; Possible storage location for the trains; Effect of the availability and training of train drivers on the business.
- INNOVATOR VIEWPOINT. TREACY, JOHN // Marketing Week;4/29/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p36
The author reflects on the creation of a talking poster for Virgin Trains.
- Virgin to ramp up rail service. // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;3/17/2003, Issue 1659, p22
Reports on the plan of Virgin Trains to double frequencies to major cities from London, England.
- Virgin Trains. // Marketing (00253650);2/3/2010, p48
The article presents a telephone conversation between an agent from Virgin Trains and a client who reveal the poor performance of the agent in marketing.
- Pendolino passes 1.5m mile mark. E. G. H. // Railways Illustrated;Feb2010, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p19
The article reports on the potential of the Class 390s by Virgin Trains to become the first 52-strong fleet to clock up 1,500,000 miles in service in England.
- Virgin campaign pushes business class train travel. // Marketing (00253650);9/9/1999, p4
States that rail company Virgin Trains of Great Britain is screening its first television campaign. Attempt to convince businessmen to use the company's business class service; Description of the campaign.
- Virgin switches haulage. // Rail Business Intelligence;1/27/2011, Issue 382, p3
The article reports that Virgin trains operated by Virgin Rail Group Ltd., has switched from DB Schenker to Freightliner Corp. for haulage locomotives in the week before Christmas 2010.
- Virgin Trains makes pledges. // Marketing Week;6/7/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 17, p9
Reports that Virgin Trains is launching a pledge card to mark the inaugural journey of the first high-speed Voyager train in 2001. Contents of the card; Marketing campaigns for the card.