Olivio sets off on roadshow
- Workplace rights. Burd, Michael; Davies, James // Management Today;Mar2000, p19
Examines whether Van den Bergh Foods Ltd.'s dismissal of an employee for not returning to his shift after attending a function to honor him for loyal service was fair or unfair under laws in Great Britain. Basis of an employment tribunal's ruling that the decision was fair; Arguments of the...
- Unilever combines food companies. // Prepared Foods;Nov96, Vol. 165 Issue 12, p25
Announces the consolidation of Unilever's Thomas J. Lipton and Van den Bergh Foods companies. Completion of merger in 1998; Annual sales projections; Operation of company under the Lipton name.
- Last orders. Meldrum, Peter // Works Management;Jan2000, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p11
Discusses how the case Haddon versus Van der Bergh Foods Ltd. has led tribunals to significantly change the way in which the test of fairness in unfair dismissal should be applied in misconduct cases. Steps for determining whether a dismissal is fair or unfair; Provisions of Section 98 of the...
- Extending engine life. Kuhar, Mark S. // Pit & Quarry;Aug97, Vol. 90 Issue 2, p26
Evaluates the Prelub Starter technology from RPM Inc., which is designed for extending engine life. Features and capabilities; Performance tests conducted by an engine testing lab in San Antonio, Texas.
- RPM meeting meets demand for orchestra seats. Wolfe, Paris // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/13/97, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p6
Focuses on the number of people attending the RPM Incorporated's annual shareholder's meeting and the effect it had on seating. Reference to Kathie Rogers assistant to the president having problems finding seats for an estimated 5,000 people on October 17, 1997; Reference to RPM prepares to...
- Did you know? // Aftermarket Business;Oct95, Vol. 105 Issue 10, p11
Profiles the RPM Group. RPM as a non-profit corporation; Purpose of the company.
- Orchestrating a winning annual meeting. Lorton, Stephen G. // Public Relations Tactics;Jan98, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p14
Features the celebration of RPM Inc.'s 50th anniversary held in Cleveland, Ohio. Performance of the Cleveland Orchestra following the annual shareholders meeting; Factors considered in preparing for the event.
- RPM makes moves in South America. Hoffman, John // Chemical Market Reporter;5/12/97, Vol. 251 Issue 19, p22
Reports on RPM Inc.'s expansion of its business operations into South America.
- RPM Inc. Announces Plan to Incorporate in Delaware. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Oct2002, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p17
Reports on the statement of paints company RPM Inc. seeking shareholder approval of a plan to change its place of incorporation from Ohio to Delaware during the company's annual shareholder meeting on October 11, 2002. Details of the plan; Impact of the implementation of the plan on the...